The current rumor around town is that the Radeon RX 6650XT will launch soon to rival the best graphics cards out on the market. However, VideoCardz’s (opens in new tab) freshly obtained information indicates that the Radeon RX 6650 XT might not be much faster than the current Radeon RX 6600 XT .
The Radeon RX 6650 XT will not receive an 18 Gbps memory, contrary to the early rumors. VideoCardz believes that AMD will equip the graphics card with 17.5 Gbps memory instead, 1.5 Gbps higher than the GDDR6 chips on the Radeon RX 6600 XT. The Radeon RX 6600 XT offers a maximum memory bandwidth of up to 256 GBps, whereas the Radeon RX 6650 XT would be suitable for 280 GBps. It’s only a mere 9.4% enhancement. RDNA 2 refreshed graphics cards recently appeared on an overseas retailer, lending some credence to the rumored May 10 launch date.
- Fourth-gen Lexus RX rendered; to debut in Detroit?
- 2005 New York Auto Show Coverage
- Official Forza 4 Horizon Car List Includes Over 450 Vehicles
- 2011-2012 New SUVs, Trucks, and Minivans: The Ultimate Guide, Part 1
- International Report – Trends
- 1996 New Cars Lexus to Oldsmobile
- 1993 Eunos/Mazda Cosmo Classic Drive
- Mazda MX-5: the icon is back
RX 6650XT Specs Leak Shows Minor Uplift Over RX 6600 XT have 186 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at April 19, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono.News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.