While there have been reports about AMD’s plans to update its graphics lineup with Radeon RX 6×50 boards in late April , we have never seen any actual confirmation of this. Now, a filing with the South Korean National Radio Research Agency (RRA) that certifies hardware sold in the country, indicates that AMD’s Radeon RX 6750 XT could be incoming, but for now treat the news with a healthy dose of salt.
Tul Corp., the owner of the PowerColor brand, has added its Radeon RX 6750 XT to RRA’s database, as discovered by a well-known hardware investigator @harujaze6179 . The card is officially designated as the PowerColor RX 6750 XT Devil D6 12GB, which basically leads us to the fact that the model RX 6750 indeed exists and the aforementioned graphics card carries 12GB of GDDR6 memory.
Meanwhile, the Devil moniker indicates that this is a custom graphics card with PowerColor’s typical perks like a sophisticated printed circuit board (PCB) with an enhanced voltage regulating module (VRM) and a high-end cooling system.
Specifications of the graphics card are unknown, but from previous leaks we know that the main difference between the Radeon RX 6750 XT and the regular RX 6700 XT model is GDDR6 memory with an 18 GT/s data transfer rate (vs. 16 GT/s), which will give the GPU up to 12.5% more memory bandwidth.
While we can only speculate, but PowerColor’s ‘Devil’ VRM design might add some additional quality power supply to the graphics processors and therefore both out-of-box clock-speed as well as additional overclocking potential. Will it be one of the best gaming graphics cards around? Only tests will tell.
Along with the Radeon RX 6750 XT, AMD reportedly intends to release its Radeon RX 6950 XT and Radeon RX 6650 XT boards in late April. The company has not formally confirmed such plans, so the launch time frame should be taken with a grain of salt.
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 and 64 review
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 vs RX 5700 XT: what's the best AMD GPU for you?
- AMD may be spicing up the graphics card game with the Radeon RX 5500 XT
- Custom Radeon RX 5500 XT Graphics Card Listed for $259 Before AMD Release
- AMD's RX 5700 and RX 5700 XT Navi GPUs bring the fight to Nvidia's RTX 2060 and RTX 2070 on July 7
- AMD Navi: Everything we know about the RX 5700 XT and RX 5700
- MSI's RX 5500 XT Gaming and Mech Graphics Cards Spotted Ahead of AMD Launch
- Two RX 5500 XT's Listed on Amazon for Pre-Order
- AMD Radeon VII will support DLSS-like upscaling developed by Microsoft
- ASRock Radeon RX 570 Card Falls to Just $109
- Shots fired as AMD cut price of Navi GPUs just before launch to combat Nvidia's RTX Super cards
- AMD Navi release date, news and rumors
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday graphics card deals: All the best Nvidia and AMD GPUs still on sale
- The annual update to AMD’s Radeon Adrenalin Software is here and it’s a big one
- AMD’s Radeon Boost could be a secret weapon to take down Nvidia’s budget graphics cards
- MSI 5700 XT Graphics Card Just $349
- AMD's latest game bundle gets you free Borderlands, Breakpoint and The Outer Worlds
- ASRock Debuts Brushed Aluminum RX 5700, 5700 XT RGB Graphics Cards for 1440p Gaming
- Nvidia have come up with a list of graphics cards for playing Red Dead 2 at 60fps and it ain't purdy
- AMD Navi graphics cards could get ray tracing as soon as December
Listing Alleges AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT is Incoming have 547 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at April 12, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono.News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.