HÀ NỘI — Hà Nội Railway One Member Company (Hanoi Metro) is recruiting 438 employees for the operation of the Nhổn-Hà Nội Station metro line, the first of its kind in Hà Nội.
The company is recruiting leaders and staff for the department of railway operation in the positions of railway dispatching supervision, railway driving coordination, electrical and environmental dispatching, operation charting and on-duty.
It also needs employees for the management of station equipment and the automatic ticketing system. Other vacancies on safety supervision and maintenance and repair and the positions of head and deputy head of Depot Nhổn also need to be filled.
The department that needs the most personnel is the station with 158 employees, Depot Nhổn with 92, equipment repair with 81, and operations with 48.
Eligible employees should be 20-45 with qualifications. Recruitment will take place from April 18 until June 30.
Successful candidates will undergo training following the company's plan.
The employees will be trained on how to operate and maintain the railway. They will enjoy a salary ranging between VNĐ6.5-13 million per month after the metro line is officially put into operation.
The Nhổn-Hà Nội metro line needs 624 employees, of which the operation of the elevated section requires 524 staff.
The 12-kilometre Nhổn-Hà Nội Station metro line starts from Nhổn in Nam Từ Liêm District and ends at Hà Nội Station in Đống Đa District, and includes eight elevated stations and four underground.
Each train is designed to carry between 944 and 1,124 passengers.
The project’s investment of about VNĐ30.1 trillion (US$1.29 billion) comes from official development assistance of the French Development Agency and loans from the French Government.
The elevated section is slated for commercial operation by the end of this year, while the remaining part which is underground will be put into use in the next three years. — VNS
- Nhon-Ha Noi Railway section to be operational next year
- Vingroup and T&T Group offer to fund Hanoi metro lines' studies
- Metro plans 'summer shutdown' on Blue, Yellow lines next year
- Shuttle buses to replace some Metro Red Line service for next 3 weekends
- Metro extends service for Caps' Game 4 after Qatar agrees to foot bill
- French consultants hired to assess Hanoi’s first metro project
- Additional concrete problems at new Silver Line stations to be investigated
- Metrorail Safety Commission hires leader, hopes to be ready by September
- Hanoi subway station design on display for referendum
- FTA finds more Metro elevators with missing, expired certificates
- Metro increases tech-aided inspections after January derailment
- In early 2018, N. Va. Metro ridership lagged compared with 2017
- Ebisu Station
- Hibiya Station
- Stockholm metro could be 'driven by robots' by 2025
- Uber to sponsor late-night Metro service Monday for Capitals Game
- Metro app aims for airline quality, payments to have some limits
- Neighbors, businesses angry at changes to Potomac Yard Metro station
- Metro responds to naked man, busjacking, delayed assault report
- Metro: If ACLU ad approved, KKK ads would be too
438 employees to be hired for the Nhổn-Hà Nội Station metro line have 500 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at April 26, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono.News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.