Investment bank Wedbush says that the recent Apple stock sell-off creates a “golden buying opportunity” for investors, and predicts that Apple still has a $3 trillion valuation on the horizon. In a note to investors seen by AppleInsider , lead Wedbush analyst Daniel Ives says the bank has added Apple to its “Best Ideas List.” He says that, in the wake of a historic December quarter for Apple, Wall Street has been expecting modest cuts to 2021 iPhone forecasts. Despite that, the analyst says recent checks in Asia are continuing to come in bullish. He continues to predict that Apple could ship upwards of 230 million iPhone units during the year. That number is higher than the current Wall Street consensus of 220 million units. Based on the current trajectory, Ives says that Apple could sell north of 240 million units — with an “eye popping” 250 million units possibly in the cards. He adds that demand in China still looks strong coming out of the Chinese New Year. Because of the higher mix of iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max devices and possibly scaled-down iPhone 12 mini production, Ives says Apple’s average selling price continues to tick… Read full this story
- Diesel Popularity Could Grow in U.S. in Coming Years, Analysts Say
- Tesla's seat strategy puts company's butt on the line, industry analysts say
- Analysts say Tesla could sell 19 million EVs
- How the Apple iCar could crack the automotive industry
- Revealed: Apple’s ambitious plan to crack the automotive industry with its iCar
- How Do You Make the List to Buy a Supercar? Be Like These Guys
- Sergio Speaks: FCA CEO on Why Tie-up with Google, Apple Makes Sense
- The Apple of the auto industry isn't Tesla, it's Jeep
- Cyrus Mistry's exit: Should you buy or sell Tata Group shares?
- The GM IPO Price: To Buy or Not to Buy
- Is Volkswagen Looking to Buy Ferrari?
- NBA Draft: How Warriors have been successful with recent late draft picks
Recent Apple sell-off a 'golden buying opportunity,' analyst says have 313 words, post on appleinsider.com at March 10, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.