Investment bank Wedbush says that the recent Apple stock sell-off creates a “golden buying opportunity” for investors, and predicts that Apple still has a $3 trillion valuation on the horizon. In a note to investors seen by AppleInsider , lead Wedbush analyst Daniel Ives says the bank has added Apple to its “Best Ideas List.” He says that, in the wake of a historic December quarter for Apple, Wall Street has been expecting modest cuts to 2021 iPhone forecasts. Despite that, the analyst says recent checks in Asia are continuing to come in bullish. He continues to predict that Apple could ship upwards of 230 million iPhone units during the year. That number is higher than the current Wall Street consensus of 220 million units. Based on the current trajectory, Ives says that Apple could sell north of 240 million units — with an “eye popping” 250 million units possibly in the cards. He adds that demand in China still looks strong coming out of the Chinese New Year. Because of the higher mix of iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max devices and possibly scaled-down iPhone 12 mini production, Ives says Apple’s average selling price continues to tick… Read full this story
- STFC, Airtel, ITC among top 12 stocks that analysts say can make you money in few weeks
- Coronavirus Spread Benefits Netflix, Other ‘Stay-at-Home’ Companies, Analysts Say
- iPhone 4S and iCloud: what the analysts say
- Billionaire Warren Buffett FINALLY trades in his $20 Samsung flip phone for Apple's latest model handset -but says he will only be using it as 'a phone'
- Scale of PPI mis-selling overtakes private pensions scandal, says Which?
- Realme launches first 5G smartphone in India; analysts say no value for users sans 5G connectivity
- Apple March 31 event: Everything that could be announced
- Press panic button or use crash to buy stocks? Tips from top investors
- Press panic button, or use crash to buy stocks? Tips from top investors
- Apple Admits To Slowing Older iPhones, And LA Residents File Suit Over It
- Golden Gate Bridge - monument, work of art, star
- Apple could be forced to sell iPhones with user-removable batteries in Europe under new EU proposals, leaked documents reveal
Recent Apple sell-off a 'golden buying opportunity,' analyst says have 344 words, post on appleinsider.com at March 10, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.