Investment bank Wedbush says that the recent Apple stock sell-off creates a “golden buying opportunity” for investors, and predicts that Apple still has a $3 trillion valuation on the horizon. In a note to investors seen by AppleInsider , lead Wedbush analyst Daniel Ives says the bank has added Apple to its “Best Ideas List.” He says that, in the wake of a historic December quarter for Apple, Wall Street has been expecting modest cuts to 2021 iPhone forecasts. Despite that, the analyst says recent checks in Asia are continuing to come in bullish. He continues to predict that Apple could ship upwards of 230 million iPhone units during the year. That number is higher than the current Wall Street consensus of 220 million units. Based on the current trajectory, Ives says that Apple could sell north of 240 million units — with an “eye popping” 250 million units possibly in the cards. He adds that demand in China still looks strong coming out of the Chinese New Year. Because of the higher mix of iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max devices and possibly scaled-down iPhone 12 mini production, Ives says Apple’s average selling price continues to tick… Read full this story
- ‘Market sell-down overdone, buying opportunities ahead’
- RBI says rate hike wasn't meant to boost rupee; analysts say it will
- Wichita must change its thinking to stop decline, start to grow, analyst says
- Rivals will jump at chance to buy Thorntons gas stations, analysts say
- 5 factors that propelled Sensex past 35,450-mark; what analysts say
- Foxconn development could ward off Racine County flooding, analysts say
- Kevin Durant says he might retire at 35
- China Growth Stocks Slammed As Nasdaq Paces Drop; 3 Reasons To Hold Apple
- Dow Jones Futures: Apple, Palo Alto Neworks, HealthEquity, Merck, Loxo Oncology
- Report says Apple is dropping the prices of its upcoming new 2018 iPhone models
- Software, Internet Sectors Lead Stocks; Will Google Owner Alphabet Set Up New Buy Point?
- Why Apple’s 2018 iPhone X lineup might shatter existing sales records
Recent Apple sell-off a 'golden buying opportunity,' analyst says have 318 words, post on appleinsider.com at March 10, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.