AT&T announced on Friday that it plans to launch a cheaper ad-supported version of HBO Max in June. The telecom giant has only released minimal detail on the plan. It hasn’t yet announced pricing or an exact release date for the upcoming cheaper tier. AT&T expects the ad-supported HBO Max tier to combine with global expansion to drive subscriber and revenue growth in 2021. HBO Max will launch in 60 markets outside of the US in 2021. These will include 39 Latin America and the Caribbean territories in late June and 21 European territories in the second half of 2021. The company anticipates ending the year with between 67 and 70 million subscribers. The service had around 61 million subscribers at the end of 2020. The company expects its HBO unit to more than double its revenue in the next five years. “Zach Snyder’s Justice League” is one of the high-profile HBO Max exclusives coming in 2021 In response to the pandemic, Warner Bros is releasing 17 films , including “The Matrix 4” and “Dune” to HBO Max for an entire month alongside theatrical releases. While some film industry veterans have criticized the move, fearing it will hasten the demise… Read full this story
- HBO Max: Everything to know about the app streaming Wonder Woman 1984
- One week after launch, HBO Max still missing from Roku, Amazon Fire TV
- Meryl Streep's new movie with director Steven Soderbergh Let Them All Talk gets picked up by HBO Max streaming service
- Netflix vs. Disney+ vs. HBO Max: Who Won the Apocalyptic 2020 Streaming Wars?
- Watch Wonder Woman 1984 for free with HBO Max (if you have HBO already)
- lassos solid box office return, record downloads for HBO Max
- Premiering Wonder Woman 1984 on HBO Max Is the Right Move, WarnerMedia Explains Why
- HBO Max to get Weathering with You, Promare, and the latest Studio Ghibli film
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw joins BBC's adaptation of The Girl Before with HBO Max eyed as a U.S. production partner
- Netflix maintains its lead over streaming rivals as Americans add Disney Plus, HBO Max
- HBO Max Adds Four Anime Films, Two Anime Documentaries This Month
- Godzilla Vs. Kong Will Still Most Likley Hit HBO Max Same Day as Theaters
Ad-supported HBO Max option coming in June have 352 words, post on appleinsider.com at March 12, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.