AT&T announced on Friday that it plans to launch a cheaper ad-supported version of HBO Max in June. The telecom giant has only released minimal detail on the plan. It hasn’t yet announced pricing or an exact release date for the upcoming cheaper tier. AT&T expects the ad-supported HBO Max tier to combine with global expansion to drive subscriber and revenue growth in 2021. HBO Max will launch in 60 markets outside of the US in 2021. These will include 39 Latin America and the Caribbean territories in late June and 21 European territories in the second half of 2021. The company anticipates ending the year with between 67 and 70 million subscribers. The service had around 61 million subscribers at the end of 2020. The company expects its HBO unit to more than double its revenue in the next five years. “Zach Snyder’s Justice League” is one of the high-profile HBO Max exclusives coming in 2021 In response to the pandemic, Warner Bros is releasing 17 films , including “The Matrix 4” and “Dune” to HBO Max for an entire month alongside theatrical releases. While some film industry veterans have criticized the move, fearing it will hasten the demise… Read full this story
- GamersGate To Launch Ad-Supported FreeGames
- Max Payne coming to Android devices this week
- Xbox One Controller Refresh with an Added Standard Headphone Jack Potentially Coming This June
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Gets Beautiful New Teaser Trailer; Major Announcement Coming June 9th
- Rocket League's Neo Tokyo update coming June 20
- Larger External Storage Options Coming to Xbox 360; Support Will Be Added for Hard Drives Up to 2TB
- ARMS is adding a custom controls option in an upcoming patch
- Ad supported: All of Amazon’s new Kindle Fire tablets come with Special Offers
- U.S. consumers are less tolerant of video ads on smartphones, tablets
- HBO Dips Toe in Web Channel
- Steam Client’s Latest Update Adds Universal Controller Support & Remappable Buttons Across Platform
- Wi-Max's Future: Boom or Bust?
Ad-supported HBO Max option coming in June have 312 words, post on appleinsider.com at March 12, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.