A THACO bus being loaded on a ship at Chu Lai Port for export to Thailand. The company shipped more than 200 cars and accessories to Thailand, Myanmar, Japan, and South Korea on February 17. — Photo courtesy of THACO THACO shipped more than 200 Kia vehicles and auto parts to Thailand, Myanmar, Japan, and South Korea on February 17. The conglomerate's largest export consignment to date comprised cars, buses and semi-trailers manufactured at its factories at the THACO-Chu Lai Industrial Park in Quang Nam Province. The exports included 80 Grand Carnival cars to Thailand, the company's seventh consignment to its partner, Yontrakit, since December 2019. One hundred and twenty Kia Soluto cars were shipped to Myanmar, the sixth batch to this market. Kia cars manufactured by THACO are increasingly appreciated by customers in ASEAN countries since their quality is equivalent to cars made in South Korea and meets global Kia standards while their prices are very competitive. In 2021, THACO plans to export 1,480 automobiles to Thailand and Myanmar, expand exports to other markets, and gradually achieve its goal of becoming a production and export base for Kia Motors cars and spare parts in the ASEAN region. This is… Read full this story
- Auto parts maker Magna expects lower 2020 sales, scraps Lyft partnership
- Magna profit beats expectations, auto parts maker stock up
- Companies from coronavirus-hit China take up 20% of space in India’s biggest auto parts event
- UPDATE 3-Magna profit beats expectations, auto parts maker stock up
- China auto sector braces for hefty virus impact, hopes it will be short-lived
- Canada's Ontario commits C$40 million to bolstering auto sector
- Canada's Ontario commits C$40 mln towards bolstering auto sector
- UPDATE 1-Brazil auto production, sales to rise next year - Anfavea
- Auto Expo 2020-Components: Focus to be on technology and innovations
- What will revert passenger vehicle exports to positive after two years?
- Top 10 expectations of Auto Inc from Union Budget 2020
- Should the world fund food aid to North Korea?
THACO exports over 200 automobiles, auto parts to Japan, Korea, other countries have 314 words, post on bizhub.vn at February 20, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.