A statue of a bull and bear outside the HCM City Stock Exchange. Switching listing to HNX can help mitigate the overload of the transaction system at HoSE while waiting for the completion of a new technology system for the whole market. — Photo hsx.vn HÀ NỘI — Market regulators should consider policies to encourage companies listed on the Hồ Chí Minh Stock Exchange (HoSE) to temporarily switch to the Hà Nội Stock Exchange (HNX), said CEO of VNDirect Securities Co Đỗ Ngọc Quỳnh. He said such a move aimed to help mitigate the overload of the transaction system at HoSE while awaiting the completion of a new technology system for the whole market, he said. Since the end of 2020, Việt Nam’s stock market has witnessed a booming trading period with multi-session liquidity of more than VNĐ15 trillion (US$653.2 million). The wave of new investors entering the stock market has helped set new liquidity records, which is a positive signal for the market, he said. As interest rates are still at low levels and people’s understanding of the financial market is improving, this can be considered a very favourable period for attracting investors and developing Việt Nam’s stock market…. Read full this story
- 3Q18 Worldwide Service Provider Router and Switching Market: Providers Experiencing Significant Challenges with Networks
- Thanksgiving means carb overload, but keto dieters have a plan
- Mel and Betty Sembler reflect on the GOP they helped build: ‘It’s the end of an era’
- Louisville pastor Kevin Cosby fights Jim Crow laws' legacy
- Tesla’s arrival sparks Northern Nevada, but housing is a problem
- How will DeMarcus Cousins look in return? Cousins’ doctor, medical experts weigh in
- Hungry for data on food safety? In Minnesota, it's more than a click away
- Fort Collins' need for affordable senior housing prompts new programs
- Christmas light safety tips: Did you deck your halls the right way?
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Interconnected energy grid will improve reliability
- Are you ready? Three-week Highway 99 closure downtown will push our patience to the limit
- 2018 news year in review: Stories across United States that moved us
Switching to HNX can help reduce overload on HoSE: VNDirect CEO have 348 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 20, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.