American film director Spike Lee shared his experience of filming with the late Chadwick Boseman when he battled cancer.The Da 5 Bloods director worked with the actor in the said film which was one of Boseman’s final on-screen appearances before losing his battle to cancer. The actor had not disclosed his illness to his co-stars and fans and instead dealt with it in private. Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter, Lee shared that he was not aware of the actor’s illness.”I did not know. I asked George, George didn’t know. I asked Ryan Coogler, he said he didn’t know,” Lee said. The director added that Boseman’s work ethic did not change and in fact, he did not “want any shortcuts” during his time working on the film, despite dealing with cancer. “We didn’t know. There was a very small circle that knew he was not going to be here that much longer, and I understand why he did not want people to know,” he said.”If I would have known, the first battle sequence in [Da 5 Bloods] is 100 degrees and we had the shots where he has to run 50 yards like Usain Bolt. I mean, he has to haul… Read full this story
- Chadwick Boseman gets emotional discussing the impact of
- Chadwick Boseman surprises
- Chadwick Boseman identified with Killmonger after reading
- Captain America: Civil War – discuss the film with spoilers
- Black Panther releases first full-length trailer as the Marvel film promises a fierce battle between the superhero and his nemesis Erik Killmonger
- Netflix Takes ‘Red Notice’; Ryan Reynolds Joins Dwayne Johnson & Gal Gadot In Rawson Marshall Thurber-Directed Global Heist Film
- Black Panther star Daniel Kaluuya, 30, says he 'doesn't want his career to be defined by race' because he finds the debate 'boring'
- Watch: On World Cancer Day, Sonali Bendre reveals how life has changed for her in the last two years
- 10 Movies & TV Shows Filming Around Atlanta Right Now
- Beverly Hills 90210 actress Shannen Doherty says she is dying of terminal stage 4 cancer and slams insurance company State Farm for 'keeping her from living out her remaining years peacefully at home'
- Beverly Hills 90210 star Shannen Doherty reveals she kept her stage 4 terminal cancer diagnosis secret for a year because she didn't want work to dry up as she is inundated with support from other stars and fans
- Who is Shannen Doherty and what’s she said about her stage 4 breast cancer battle?
'Chadwick Boseman wanted no shortcuts when he filmed while battling cancer' have 397 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at January 14, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.