AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Industry reports say that Pegatron is seeing reduced orders for the iPhone 12 mini , while Apple has charged Foxconn with making more of the iPhone 12 Pro series.
Despite recently expanding its manufacturing capacity, Pegatron was already facing a slowdown in orders from Apple over its alleged student labor violations. Now it has also seen a reduction in orders, with Apple reportedly requiring fewer of the iPhone 12 mini.
- Apple has new iPhones, now it needs new business practices
- Here's where to watch Apple's new iPhone announcement event
- How to watch Apple’s 2019 iPhone event — and what to expect
- Apple unveils latest iPhones, Apple Watch
- Asian customers not impressed with Apple’s new iPhone 11
- Apple ramping up iPhone 11 production by 10%: RPT
- What is Apple Clips? New iPhone app lets you film AND edit at the same time just like Snapchat
- iOS 11 beta is HERE: How to download an early version of Apple’s new iPhone and iPad operating system
- Apple unveils the iPhone 7 and it’s waterproof with an amazing new camera and no headphone jack
- Apple responds to iPhone tracking, privacy concerns
- MyView: Should you buy yourself an Apple Watch or iPhone 6?
- Apple sells out iPhone 5 in no time
- iPhone 11 and 11 Pro review: When the best is just good enough
- Apple watcher Gene Munster on why the company still shines
- The new Apple upgrade rule: Why the iPhone 11 is
- The iPhone 11 camera design is being roasted on Twitter (APPL)
- Two big changes in iOS 13 are making iPhone users furious, but I’ll show you how to fix them
- iOS Code Snippets Suggest Apple AR Headset Already Being Tested
- Apple Event 2019 Live Blog: Everything Announced in Live Stream
- Apple awards iPhone supplier $250M from manufacturing fund
Apple shifts more production from iPhone 12 mini, to iPhone 12 Pro have 383 words, post on appleinsider.com at January 22, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono.News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.