Anne Hathaway is setting the record straight on her preferred forename. The 38-year-old actress who was born Anne Jacqueline Hathaway, wants everyone to call her ‘Annie’ moving forward, as she told Jimmy Fallon on Tuesday’s episode of The Tonight Show. ‘Call me Annie, everybody. Everybody, call me Annie, please!,’ she begged during her virtual appearance. Call me by my name: Anne Hathaway, 38, told Jimmy Fallon on an episode of The Tonight Show that she wants to be called ‘Annie’ moving forward, as she begged, ‘Everybody, call me Annie, please!’ ‘Can we talk about my name for a second?,’ she asked Fallon after he introduced her as Anne, before inquiring about her name. Referring back to her first commercial at the age of 14 where she was asked what name she wanted on her Screen Actors Guild card, she opted to go with her birth name, not realizing it would follow her for the rest of her life. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Anne Hathaway shares how climax of upcoming quarantine heist… Daisy Edgar-Jones says she cut her fringe after being… Gordon Ramsay reveals wife Tana wants to have a SIXTH… Lana Del Rey is ‘ENGAGED to singer Clayton Johnson after…… Read full this story
- Inmate who spent four days in jail with Lori Vallow reveals how the 'cult' mom 'never cried', was proud to show off her blue toenail polish in court and bragged that news stories about her were 'more important' than Kobe Bryant's death and COVID-19
- Matthew McConaughey is shirt-free as his 'proud mama' sits on his lap to promote the star's memoir Greenlights: 'Laugh out loud'
- Julianne Hough is a 'deeply different person now' from when she wed Brooks Laich almost three years ago and she 'doesn't want to go back'
- Trump-Biden just got fiercer
- The best free demos from the Steam Autumn Festival
- Andrea McLean reveals some Loose Women co-stars didn't reach out after her breakdown but others were 'wonderful'
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War multiplayer preview: Large-scale and tactical evolutions
- Kate Garraway reveals husband Derek has said his first word since start of 214-day coronavirus battle — ‘pain’
- 'This man is pathologically ill': Widow of Mister Rogers tears into 'horrible person' Trump as 92-year-old wife of the late children's show host said she would 'go into mourning' if he won re-election
- Matthew McConaughey reveals he was blackmailed into losing his virginity at 15 and molested by a man when he was 18 'while knocked unconscious in the back of a van', in his explosive new memoir
- Prosecutor reveals how notorious Alaska serial killer 'butcher baker' who killed at least 17 women and raped another 30 acted like a hunter and only confessed when he played good cop
- 'It became a true refuge': Michelle Obama reveals how she made the White House feel like a normal family home where her daughters could hang with friends - and she could 'hide out in sweats'
Anne Hathaway wants to be referred to as 'Annie' moving forward as she reveals her mom is the only person who calls her Anne: 'Just feel free!' have 474 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 13, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.