I've never cared much for my home theater setup. In fact, I own a six-year-old LG LED television paired with a soundbar. And if that sounds bad, just know that it's a 3D TV too . That's all there is to it. Despite the boring and questionable arrangement, I do enjoy watching a good flick with the volume at nearly full blast, which is my vain attempt at reliving the theater experience at home. It's honestly mind-boggling to fathom how I've tolerated such a setup for so long. And I never imagined that I could improve it by adding the HomePod mini into the mix. But you know what? Not only is it now part of my home theater setup, but it's replaced my soundbar for those movie-watching sessions. I never intended for this to happen, but after experiencing the HomePod mini work its magic, I'm convinced it's a solution for those looking to elevate their audio experience. How to connect HomePod mini to Apple TV In order for this to happen, you'll need a couple of things. First is an Apple TV because the HomePod mini doesn't have an auxiliary input jack to accept audio from other sources. The… Read full this story
- Jerry Krause: I didn’t break up Bulls. Health and salary issues did
- Best TV 2020: the 10 new TVs worth buying this year
- Apple AirPods Pro, Apple Watch Series 5 discounted ahead of Memorial Day
- Buying Things Is The American Way. Could COVID-19 Change That?
- I Don't Feel Like Buying Stuff Anymore
- Behind the Rise of
- Rude food by Vir Sanghvi: The very soul of Rajma
- Rude food by Vir Sanghvi: The very soul of rajma
- National interest supercedes individual rights – S-Court
- Guest column: Now more than ever, we need a benediction at the checkout counter
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon review: A fine heir to the ThinkPad name
- ‘I can just glide through traffic’: how e-bikes could answer our commuting problems
I didn’t think the HomePod mini could replace my soundbar — but it did have 332 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at November 21, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.