Apple’s HomePod mini is available at last— a drastically different smart speaker that’s designed as more of a personal assistant and music device than a whole-house speaker hub. This little speaker is ready to work within your entire Apple ecosystem, but you have to set it up properly first. Our guide will go through everything you should know and what to expect. Step 1: Open up and place your HomePod mini Open up your HomePod mini and release it from the packaging. Take out the power adapter and cable, and find a spot where you want to set up your mini. It should have around 6 inches of space on all sides, which makes an office desk or a kitchen counter an excellent place to begin. Once you find your ideal placement, plug the HomePod mini into a nearby outlet. Your HomePod will start to come to life now. While this is happening, you can continue to the next step. Step 2: Start the setup process with your iOS device Take out your compatible iPhone, iPod, or iPad, depending on which device you want to use to set up your mini speaker. The HomePod mini works with the iPhone SE,… Read full this story
- Deezer unlocks Siri for HomePod and HomePod mini
- Apple Releases 14.1 Software for HomePod With Intercom and HomePod Mini Support
- Watch: HomePod Mini Reviews, Sound Quality Tests, and Unboxing Videos
- HomePod Mini Launching in More Countries, Can Be Used as Apple TV Speaker Starting This Fall
- First Impressions From HomePod Mini Customers: 'The Sound Quality is Great'
- HomePod: The ultimate guide
- How to set multiple timers with HomePod and HomePod mini
- How to restart or reset your HomePod or HomePod mini
- How to use Intercom on HomePod, iPhone and more
- Deezer Announces Siri Voice Control Support for HomePod
- HomePod owners can now ask Siri to play music from Deezer
- Apple’s HomePod and HomePod mini can now integrate with music streaming service Deezer
How to set up a HomePod mini have 314 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at November 20, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.