Apple HomePod See at Apple Apple HomePod Mini See at Apple Now, here in the year 2020, we have two Apple smart speakers to choose from. The Apple HomePod is still for sale and scheduled to get several updates. The HomePod Mini was announced earlier this fall and it’s the smaller, more affordable model. The HomePod Mini is currently available for preorder , shipping Nov. 16. Which Apple speaker should you buy? That likely depends on whether or not you’re on a budget, as well as if you’re focused more on great audio or smart home skills. While Apple is updating the HomePod to include many of the HomePod Mini’s features, there are some key differences between the two models. Apple HomePod $299 Tyler Lizenby/CNET The HomePod wasn’t the smash hit some thought it might be when Apple released it in 2018. Originally priced at $349, it was expensive. Today, it’s down to $299, but that’s still a lot to pay for a smart speaker considering Echo Studio is currently $199. The Google Home Max also costs $299. We were impressed with the HomePod’s sound quality. It’s such a large speaker at 6.8 inches tall and 5.5 pounds, there’s plenty… Read full this story
- Face-Off: Google Home Max vs. Apple HomePod vs. Sonos One
- iPad Pro vs. iPad mini 4 vs. iPad: Which one should you buy?
- Apple HomePod Unveiled
- Bose Speakers Return To Apple Stores Again
- Here's Apple's Plan to Fix Siri
- Beyonce, Pixelmator, 1989, Guardians Of The Galaxy And Three Top Apple's Best Of 2014 List
- VNC vs ARD: Which is better for remote administration?
- Apple HomePod: 3 lingering questions
- Apple HomePod vs Amazon Echo and Google Home: How Each Stacks Up
- Apple's HomePod Is a Pricey Amazon Echo Competitor
- Apple takes on Amazon Echo with $350 Siri-powered HomePod
- Apple's Siri speaker is called HomePod and will cost $349
HomePod vs. HomePod Mini: Which Apple speaker is best? have 296 words, post on www.cnet.com at November 12, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.