advertisement advertisement advertisement Apple's newest gadget, the HomePod Mini, will go on sale on November 16. Over the following days, the internet will be awash in opinions on Apple's bulbous gadget, dissecting its audio capabilities to the nth degree. But people who solely look at the HomePod Mini from an audiophile's standpoint are passing over what makes the device so appealing. advertisement advertisement I say that from the perspective of having had two HomePod Minis in my house for a little over a week now. Though the HomePod Mini is not the first smart speaker I have tried—or the first wireless speaker I have owned—it's the best one I've used. And even though it's a latecomer in a world filled with smart speakers from Amazon and Google , it's a compelling product for anyone who already lives in Apple's ecosystem. Why that's the case comes down to three factors: advertisement 1. Tiny speaker, big sound When it comes to audio, I don't care about the minutia of debating a speaker's "bass resonance" or whether it has "clean tones" or "crisp high frequencies." Matter of fact, that's one of the reasons I never got an original HomePod . The chunky, small… Read full this story
- Mini reviews of 'Wildlife,' 'Monster Party' and 'Museo'
- Mini reviews of 'Chasing Trane,' 'The Women's Balcony' and 'Once Upon a Time in Venice'
- Apple may have quietly rolled out a fix for its Homepod after a software glitch that rendered the speakers useless
- Review: Singapore Airlines A380 (new) First Class suite from London to Singapore
- Review: Singapore Airlines Boeing 787 Business Class Bali to Singapore
- The top-rated Sony SRS-XB20 portable wireless speaker is just $22.79
- 3 Ways Google’s Majel May Out-Chat Apple’s Siri (And 1 Big Way It Could Remain Speechless)
- Review: Qatar Airways A350 Qsuite from Frankfurt to Doha
- CHILD’S PLAY Review: A Self-Aware Reboot That’s Surprisingly Fun
- Review: Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea (Hawaii, USA)
- Review: Swiss First Class Airbus A330 from Zürich to New Delhi
- Blu-Ray Review: MANDY
HomePod Mini review: For Apple fans, this $99 smart speaker is a no-brainer have 359 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at November 12, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.