Apple’s long-awaited HomePod Mini is finally here. The smaller Siri-enabled smart speaker bridges a strange gap between its competitors with a $99 (£99, AU$149) price tag like Google’s Nest Audio and the Amazon Echo , and those that, like itself, come in a small package like the Nest Mini and Echo Dot . ( Here’s how Apple’s HomePod Mini compares to the Amazon Echo and Nest Audio .) Apple unveiled the original HomePod two years after Amazon dropped its first small smart speaker. Bulky and expensive, with Siri still improving, it didn’t sweep the market. Now, Apple is back at it with the HomePod Mini, a smaller, more affordable smart speaker offering. In short, if you like Apple — and if Siri is your smart assistant of choice and HomeKit is your preferred smart home service — you’re going to love Apple’s newest smart speaker. If you’re already living with an iPhone, Apple TV or original HomePod the Mini makes sense as your next small smart speaker. If not, well, we have a few more ideas on how to spend that $99. Read more: HomePod vs. HomePod Mini: Which Apple speaker is best? 8.2 Apple HomePod Mini $100 at Best… Read full this story
- Research report claims that Apple’s HomePod now has a 6% share of the smart speaker market
- Apple iPad mini review: no competition
- Google Assistant Tops The Smart Speaker IQ Test
- Here's Your Chance to Save Over $50 Off a New Apple HomePod
- Microsoft CTO: Cortana doesn’t need a smart speaker to succeed
- Which smart speaker is perfect for you?
- Save $89 on an Apple HomePod
- Google Home tops smart speaker IQ test, but rivals are gaining
- How to Make Your Own Smart Speaker
- New market research suggests the smart speaker race is pretty much over
- How the HomePod Stacks Up Against Other Smart Speakers
- Apple HomePod vs. Sonos One: Which smart speaker should you buy?
Apple HomePod Mini review: iPhone owners will love this $99 Siri smart speaker have 305 words, post on www.cnet.com at November 16, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.