close Video Tucker: Despite unanswered questions about coronavirus, authorities enacted dramatic measures Politicians understand the only risk for them is in restraint: Authoritarian overreach is almost never punished. This is a rush transcript from “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” April 10, 2020. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated. TUCKER CARLSON, FOX NEWS HOST: Good evening and welcome to TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT. Information is our chief weapon against the coronavirus, so every night we open our show by trying to give you more of it. Chief breaking news correspondent, Trace Gallagher joins us now with a look at the very latest numbers. Hey, Trace. TRACE GALLAGHER, FOX NEWS CHIEF BREAKING NEWS CORRESPONDENT: Hi, Tucker, if you look at the New York coronavirus numbers, it appears to be kind of a mixed bag. Let’s begin with the all-important daily percentage of increase in new cases. You can see that from April 6th to 7th, on Monday, New York’s seven percent increase in the number of infections, then from the seventh to the eighth, the increase was only 6.5 percent. But the next day, it jumped up to 7.6 and today it’s gone back down to 7.1 percent…. Read full this story
- Is San Diego's way of policing the police working?
- Agency finds sinking at Gold Hill Mesa, calls for more testing
- Tehran continues to obfuscate, says Social Democrats' foreign affairs expert
- Germany to deport asylum-seekers back to Greece
- Is Bernie Sanders a NIMBY?
- Ecuador wants rich nations to pay to preserve UNESCO biosphere reserve
- Brexit battle to dominate UK politics in 2017
- Welcome to POLITICO’s new cannabis newsletter!
- Weather Therapy for Minnesota
- Houellebecq speaks in Germany on divisive novel
- Newsletter: The mystery of a tent courthouse
- AP News in Brief 09-16-19
Tucker: Despite unanswered questions about coronavirus, authorities enacted dramatic measures have 286 words, post on www.foxnews.com at April 11, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.