Shabbir KayyumiThe Cup & Handle pattern is believed to be one of the most reliable and popular patterns among traders community.In technical analysis, a Cup & Handle pattern describes a specific chart formation that projects a bearish-to-bullish trend reversal. A Cup & Handle reversal pattern forms after a downtrend, and its completion marks a trend reversal to uptrend.Close In the standard Cup & Handle pattern, we connect the high after Cup with the high created after the handle. A trendline is drawn by connecting these highest points of the two peaks, which is called as ‘Neckline’. This trend line is the most important component of C & H pattern.Shabbir KayyumiHead of Technical & Derivative Research|Narnolia Financial Advisors Story in a chart | ‘Cup and Handle’ pattern in Amara Raja suggests buying opportunity’Nifty can fall towards crucial support of 7,800-7,700’Story in a charts: Cup & Handle pattern suggests buying opportunity in India CementsWhy to buy Coal India?C & H patterns are an integral part of technical analysis, but successful traders combine these techniques with technical indicators and other forms of technical analysis to maximize their odds of success.Coal India is having a strong resistance line standing around Rs 142 levels indicating… Read full this story
- Apple Stock Finally Nears New Buy Zone, But Apple Bulls Should Read This First
- As Deckers Blasts Through Buy Zone, These 3 Trendy Retailers Are Near Breakouts
- Adobe, Palo Alto Lead 4 Top Stocks From Hot Sector Simmering In Buy Range
- IBD 50 Stocks To Watch: Online Dating Service Woos 2 Buy Points
- Coffee Cup Market 2019 Global and India Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities and Forecast to 2024
- IBD's Investing Podcast: How To Make More Money In The Stock Market With Stock Charts
- IBD 50 Stocks To Watch: Leader In Hot Tech Sector Eyes Buy Point
- Clinton 'Aspire Park' plan eyes 450-acres near downtown, coal ash fill
- The 50 best things to buy with your tax refund
- Alabama company charts limits of cheating and honesty
- Alfred Liggins is the Other Half of Urban One’s Success Story
- Milktooth wasn’t just Jonathan Brooks’ baby. This is Ashley’s story.
Story in a chart: 'Cup and Handle' pattern in Coal India suggests buying opportunity have 343 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at April 5, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.