The Sundance documentary from ‘The Hunting Ground’ and ‘Invisible War’ team of Kirby Dick and Amy Ziering features accusers Drew Dixon, Sil Lai Abrams and Sheri Sher. HBO Max on Tuesday unveiled the first trailer for On the Record, the new streamer’s documentary detailing the sexual assault allegations made against music mogul Russell Simmons. Drew Dixon, one of Simmons’ accusers, speaks about her experience in the first look. “I didn’t tell that many people about what happened with Russell. He just grabbed me. He just grabbed me. And I’m saying no,” she recounts. “I was reduced to nothing in that moment, nothing about anything that makes me who I am mattered.” Directed and produced by Kirby Dick and Amy Ziering (The Hunting Ground, The Invisible War), On The Record centers on Dixon and her decision to become one of the first women of color to come forward with allegations against Simmons during the height of the #MeToo movement. “He’s the king of hip-hop. The black community will hate my guts,” explains Dixon, who first shared her story to the New York Times and is featured in the doc along with fellow accusers Sil Lai Abrams and Sheri Sher. “I didn’t want to… Read full this story
- Horrific videos showing college girls being sexually assaulted and begging to be freed spark furious protests in India
- Man who filmed himself raping baby and sexually assaulting toddler jailed
- Paedophile who filmed himself raping baby and sexually assaulting toddler jailed
- What is a Boeing 737 Max 8 airplane, when was the Ethiopia crash and who were the victims?
- Michael Jackson’s record sales and streams drop following release of controversial Leaving Neverland documentary
- Bungling Portuguese Madeleine McCann cops put out rubbish featureless sketch in hunt for ‘kidnapper’, new Netflix doc reveals
- Rape victims must hand over phones or prosecutions may not go ahead – police
- Captain Marvel’s Brie Larson is a real-life superhero on a mission to clean up Hollywood and take down sexist trolls
- Rape victims told to hand over mobile phone messages for 'digital strip search'
- Rape victims told to hand over mobile phones or prosecutions against their attackers may not go ahead
- Rape victims ordered to hand over phones to police
- Rape victims told to hand over phones or prosecutions may not go ahead
HBO Max Unveils Trailer for Russell Simmons Sexual Assault Doc 'On the Record' have 376 words, post on www.hollywoodreporter.com at April 21, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.