HBO Max, WarnerMedia’s streaming service, is set to debut on May 27, the company has announced. According to Deadline, HBO Max is price at USD 14.99 a month and consumers will eventually have access to around 10,000 hours of content. HBO Max will be available online and via a number of platforms including Charter Communications and YouTube’s TV MVPD service. The service’s opening slate includes Anna Kendrick-starrer “Love Life”, documentary feature “On The Record”, non-scripted series “Legendary” and “Craftopia” and children series such as “Looney Tunes Cartoons” and “The Not Too Late Show with Elmo”. HBO Max will open its popular library with titles like “Friends”, “South Park” and “The Big Bang Theory”, while also offering original series such as “Gossip Girl” reboot, Kaley Cuoco’s “The Flight Attendant” and “Tokyo Vice”, featuring Ansel Elgort. Earlier this week, it was revealed that JJ Abrams was working on three shows for the service, namely “Overlook”, set in Stephen King’s “The Shining” world, a DC “Justice League Dark” show and period drama called “Duster“.But the non-scripted “Friends” reunion special, a major hook for the fans of the 1990s NBC sitcom, won’t be ready in time for launch due to the production shutdown in… Read full this story
- Parker Solar Probe: NASA Spacecraft That Will 'Touch' Sun Set to Launch
- South Africa: Minister of Environmental Affairs to Officially Launch and Handover 5 “Asbestos
- Popular New Braunfels Wurstfest sets November 2018 dates
- Get ready, Skyline Chili lovers. The new restaurant has set an opening date.
- Spencer lawyer to UM: Set a speech date or we’ll sue
- Ohio sets new execution date after failing to find inmate’s vein
- China sets mid-October date for key Communist Party congress
- ‘Dance Moms’ Abby Lee Miller could face jail time as judge sets final sentencing date in bankruptcy fraud case
- Speculation Ends as Kirkland Officially Launches Dallas Office
- Here's our first look at Facebook's dating feature, now being tested by its employees (FB)
- ‘NBA 2K19’ MyCareer Trailer & Prelude Release Date Revealed
- New on Netflix, HBO, Amazon and Hulu August 2018
HBO Max sets official launch date on May 27 have 336 words, post on www.thehindu.com at April 22, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.