WarnerMedia has announced that the much-awaited HBO Max is rolling out on May 27. HBO’s new streaming service comes with 10,000 hours of premium content along with a bunch of new originals that can be watched right from the time of launch. In addition, HBO Max will also home to the WarnerMedia library which includes films and series from DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, New Line, classic films from TCM, alongside other acquired films and series.“Even in the midst of this unprecedented pandemic, the all-star teams behind every aspect of HBO Max will deliver a platform and a robust slate of content that is varied, of the highest quality, and second to none,” Robert Greenblatt, Chairman of Warner Media Entertainment and Direct-To-Consumer, said in a statement. “I’m knocked out by the breadth and depth of our new offering, from the Max originals, our Warner Bros library and acquisition titles from around the world, and of course the entirety of HBO,” Greenblatt added. The HBO Max originals you can watch just after it launches includes On The Record (a documentary about sexual assault allegations against Russell Simmons by… Read full this story
- Quibi: Prices, what shows to watch, launch details and what is a quibi actually
- HBO is pulling its streaming services from Apple TVs
- Quibi launching Hollywood 'on the go' streaming amid lockdown
- Quibi: Prices, shows, launch details and WTF is a quibi actually
- Quibi Launch Day App Downloads Just a Fraction of Disney+ Debut Numbers
- Is Quibi Crazy Enough to Actually Work?
- The Hollywood job
- Quibi tests market for quick-hit videos with A-list stars
- "Product Geek" Jason Kilar Brings Streaming Focus to Top WarnerMedia Role
- Which Streaming Service Is Right For You?
- Best live TV streaming service for cord-cutters in 2020
HBO Max is launching next month: All you need to know have 294 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at April 21, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.