In the latest promo of The Kapil Sharma Show shared by the channel, actor Ayushmann Khurrana appears as a special guest on the upcoming episode. Host Kapil Sharma welcomes him on his show. Kapil mentions that Ayushmann has been coming on the show each time his movie is about to be released, so that he can promote it. Kapil tells Ayushmann, Archanaji has a question for him and he asks the reason for his movies being great hits. Kapil asks if his movie’s success is because of his acting, movie choices or this show. Ayushmann says that until he does not come to promote his movie on the show, the audience does not know about the movie at all. Archana says that if the show was so lucky, Kapil’s movies would have also been box office hits. Archana Puran Singh jokes, recalls Kapil’s movies and how it did not become a huge success on the box office. The audience bursts with laughter. View this post on Instagram Ayushmann bhava! Dekhiye #ShubhMangalZyadaSaavdhan ke stars ko Kapil ki mastiyon mein shaamil hote hue #TheKapilSharmaShow mein, iss Saturday raat 9:30 baje. @kapilsharma @kikusharda @chandanprabhakar @krushna30 @bharti.laughterqueen @sumonachakravarti @banijayasia @archanapuransingh @ayushmannk @gajrajrao @neena_gupta @Jitendrak1… Read full this story
- Filmmaker turns iconic North Coast 500 route into movie
- The Rock says Boris Johnson is his cousin
- How the world’s poor are discovering leisure online
- How the pursuit of leisure drives internet use
- The escalator ride that changed America
- 59 inspirational LGBTQ people making Liverpool more inclusive
- Are mafia dramas getting too close for comfort?
- Why spoilers are ruining storytelling
- 'It was very, very hard in 80s Dublin'
- The horror beneath Swedish midsummer
- Deirdre O'Kane's on her new Sky TV show
- Star Search 2019: Competition hots up in first semi-final
The Kapil Sharma Show: Ayushmann Khurrana says audience wouldn’t know about his movie if he doesn’t promote it on TKSS have 287 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at February 15, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.