If you are clued slightly into the happenings of the tech world, then you would be aware that the AirPods from Apple have created quite a stir in the market. As per a report by Strategy Analytics, in 2019 Apple garnered 71% of the total revenue generated from all the truly wireless headphones in the market. During the company’s recent earnings call, Apple CEO Tim Cook acknowledged that Apple couldn’t cope with the demand and is still sorting supply chain issues. Apple AirPods Pro continue to be unavailable in the US and many other countries. Even Amazon India will tell you that they don’t know when the AirPods Pro will be back in stock if you want to purchase them from the e-tailer. So, now that it has been well established the AirPods — especially Pro — are flying off the shelfs across the world, perhaps it’s time to tell you how big the AirPods have become. While Apple doesn’t really give exact number of units AirPods sell or the money it makes from it, the company did reveal that its Wearables — includes Watch and AirPods — chipped in $10 billion last quarter. Analysts estimate that close to $4-5… Read full this story
- Quickly Research How Your Favorite Online Services Make Money
- Use IFTTT To Save & Make Money
- Ransomware attack 'not designed to make money', researchers claim
- Here's how to make money from the gig economy
- Conductor Is Still Making Money From SEO — Almost $10M, In Fact
- Apple Black Friday 2019: Best deals on iPhones, MacBooks and lots of Airpods
- AirPods Pro vs. Amazon Echo Buds: Which one is better?
- BTS Lead Singer Namjoon Admits He Lost 33 Pairs of AirPods Worth USD 6000
- Hyundai’s Kona Electric car is Which?’s product of the year beating Apple’s Airpods and a reusable coffee cup
- 'You'll hear new sounds in your favourite songs which will amaze you!': Why the latest Apple AirPods are an Amazon bestseller
- Nine things we learned from Apple's monster financial results
- Remember HQ Trivia? It's trying to make a comeback
AirPods make more money for Apple than Twitter's revenue have 332 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at February 8, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.