Here are some stocks that are in the news:
Results: IndusInd Bank, Wipro, Bandhan Bank, Chadha Papers, Hathway Bhawani Cabletel and Datacom, TV18 Broadcast, Shiva Cement and Network 18 Media & Investments are among the companies that will release their quarterly earnings today.
December CPI at 7.35 percent versus 5.54 percent, MoM
Religare Enterprises: Ashish Kacholia bought 40,00,000 shares of Religare Enterprises through a bulk deal on NSE for Rs 17.6 crore.
Delta Corp: Q3 profit grew 9 percent to Rs 55 cr, revenue remained unchanged at Rs 205.1 cr, margin dipped 320bps YoY.
IRCTC: Railway Ministry gave approval to IRCTC to operate Ahmedabad-Mumbai Central Tejas Express.
Edelweiss Financial Services received a communication from the office of the Enforcement Directorate (ED) to represent and appear before them on January 15, 2020
Infosys: The company partnered with France-based GEFCO to support its digital transformation.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank: D Krishnakumar, Vice President, Risk Department took charge as the Chief Risk Officer.
Indag Rubber: ICRA reaffirmed the long-term rating of A and short-term A1 to the company’s LOC, with a stable outlook.
Allahabad Bank: The bank has revised downward the MCLR by 05 basis points (bps) for one month MCLR tenor.
Birla Precision Tech: The company’s board will meet on January 14 to consider and approve the preferential issue of shares.
Nila Infrastructures: Brickwork Ratings India has reaffirmed the bank loan rating for bank facilities of the company.
Next Mediaworks: The company reported a loss of Rs 3.66 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2019, against the profit of Rs 21 lakh reported in the same quarter of the previous year.
Jaiprakash Power Ventures – ICICI Bank withdraws application filed with NCLT for initiating corporate insolvency resolution process
Syndicate Bank cuts lending rate by 20-35 bps across 4 tenors
Videocon Industries – Meeting of the consolidated Committee of Creditors (CoC) to be held on January 15
NMDC – Execute mining lease agreements and its registration with Government of Chhattisgarh through District Collector Dantewada
Manappuram Finance raises USD 300 million by allotment of fixed-rate senior secured notes
Aster DM – Record date for buyback is January 24
ICICI Bank seeks recovery of amounts from Chanda Kochhar – PTI
Cipla gets USFDA nod for Pregabalin Capsules (25-300 Mg) – CNBC-TV18Get access to India’s fastest growing financial subscriptions service Moneycontrol Pro for as little as Rs 599 for first year. Use the code “GETPRO”. Moneycontrol Pro offers you all the information you need for wealth creation including actionable investment ideas, independent research and insights & analysis For more information, check out the Moneycontrol website or mobile app.
- Stocks in the news: YES Bank, Airtel, Tata Motors, HCL Tech and L&T Finance
- Stocks in the news: YES Bank, Reliance Ind, Bharti Airtel, Gati, M&M and Allcargo Logistics
- Worst seems to be over for NBFCs: Rashesh Shah, Edelweiss Financial Services
- Stocks in the news: CSB Bank, Gati, LVB, HDFC AMC, Sequent Scientific and Sical Logistics
- Buzzing stocks: RCom, JP Power, RIL, Wipro
- Share market update: Midcaps & smallcaps underperform Sensex; BEL, IGL, JP Power suffer
- Stock market update: MACD shows Adani Enterprises, Jain Irrigation, JP Power among stocks ready to rally
- After Market: Tuesday turmoil costs equity investors Rs 1.85 lakh crore; YES Bank, RBL bleed
- Karvy case: SAT refuses relief to banks
- D-Street Buzz: Auto stocks slip led by Maruti; banking stocks drag, Indiabulls Housing most active
- D-Street Buzz: 50 stocks hit new 52-week high on BSE; L&T jumps 2%, YES Bank spikes
- D-Street Buzz: Metal stocks shine led by Tata Steel; ICICI Bank at record high, SBI most active
- Stock market caught by RBI's status quo, tumbles 70 pts
- High risk-reward: Stocks that have jumped up to 200% from 52-week lows
- D-Street Buzz: YES Bank, Tata Motors jump 3%, ICICI Bank at record high; metals drag
- D-Street Buzz: Bank Nifty outshines led by YES Bank; Zee Ent, Tata Motors jump 2-3% each
- D-Street Buzz: Metal stocks shine led by JSPL; Tata Steel jumps 2%, YES Bank falls
- Share market update: Nifty Financial Services index down; HDFC Life dips 1%
- Share market update: Nifty Financial Services index down; PFC slumps 5%
- D-Street Buzz: YES Bank, UltraTech top gainers; Whirlpool jumps 5%, Bharti Infratel drags
Stocks in the news: IndusInd Bank, Wipro, Delta Corp, IRCTC, Edelweiss Financial, JP Power have 665 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono.News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.