Disney has worked its magic once more with TWO fantastic offers for families booking a 2020 holiday to Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.
The first deal gets families four free nights on a two week holiday. The second gives 14 days for the price of 7 on park tickets. And best of all, you can combine BOTH on selected dates.
These promotions offer unbeatable value for those looking to book the holiday of a lifetime in America’s epic Sunshine State.
Disney’s six sensational parks are packed with the world’s most thrilling attractions, unmissable live shows and spectacular experiences – meaning there’s something for everybody to enjoy, young and old.
And with these great value deals, families can book a break in the school holidays without breaking the bank!
Visit Disneypackages.co.uk today to book and benefit from these incredible offers!
So whether you’re planning a visit with little ones or teenagers, you’re guaranteed a spellbinding break, with so much to see from timeless classics to all-new attractions.
Disney has recently opened a string of incredible new lands and attractions for guests of all ages to enjoy, including the all-new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Toy Story Land and Pandora, World of Avatar – plus a new fireworks display in Epcot to celebrate the past, present and future through dazzling fireworks and special-effects with Frozen Forever.
And there are more exciting attractions set to open throughout 2020, including Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway, the 4D Ratatouille Adventure and HarmonioUS, which will debut as the largest nighttime spectacular EVER created for a Disney park.
So what’s included?
Book before April 1 2020 and you can secure a two week package in the school holidays at selected Disney Resort Hotels from just £724pp*! But don’t worry if you want to book later in the year – the tickets offer runs until 26 August 2020.
This brilliant bundle includes all of the below (terms and conditions apply, see bottom of page for details). For example, you can get…
- 14 nights at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort including
- 4 nights FREE (*1) – stay 2 weeks to save £537 on your holiday!
- Disney’s 14-Day Ultimate Ticket for the price of a 7-Day (*2) , including FastPass+ (*3).
- Memory Maker worth $199 (*4)
- Includes Extra Magic Hours, MagicBands and more
Here are just some of the exciting attractions your family can look forward to experiencing at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida…
Six sensational parks, a line-up of world-class shows, countless dining options and a raft of night-time spectaculars await you and your family in Florida.
Below we’ve picked some of our favourite things to see and do to whet your appetitie…
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Join Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the rest of your favourite characters at their brand new home at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Take a wild ride on the family-friendly coaster Slinky Dog Dash (above) that twists and turns around Andy’s oversized backyard, go for an intergalactic spin with the adorable aliens on Alien Swirling Saucers and pop on the 4D glasses for a tour through a carnival-themed arcade in Toy Story Mania.
And keep an eye out for your favourite characters who will be waiting to meet you! Say howdy to Sheriff Woody, Yodel a hello to Jessie and greet Buzz Lightyear with your best Space Ranger salute!
Another must-see attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, which opened in August and it is quite literally out of this world.
Get ready to live out your very own Star Wars adventure in a galaxy far, far away (well, around an eight hour flight away!) at Black Spire Outpost on the Planet Batuu.
Buckle up for Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run where you can blast off in the famous cockpit of the Millennium Falcon on a daring flight. Then check out Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, where you will take part in a secret mission in an epic battle against the First Order, with the help of Star Wars favourites Rey, Finn, Poe Dameron and BB-8.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Discover a beautiful land that celebrates the magic of nature at the Pandora – The World of Avatar in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
It’s packed full of expeditions for adventurers of all ages, with the incredible 3D Avatar Flight of Passage attraction (above) one of the biggest draws.
Wannabe Na’vi hunters are invited to climb atop a winged mountain banshee for a breathtaking flight on the back of a banshee over Pandora’s otherworldly landscape.
There’s also the jaw-dropping Na’vi River Journey attraction (above) which has to be seen – and heard – to be believed!
A trip to Walt Disney World Resort in Florida would not be complete without sampling one of its world famous fireworks display – and there’s a brand new one to experience at Epcot.
Epcot Forever features dazzling fireworks, stunning laser effects and choreographed kites set to tunes that have become theme park favorites.
It’s an epic nighttime extravaganza that is guaranteed to stir the senses and capture all you love about Epcot!
Magic Kingdom Park
Get ready to live the fairytale at Disney’s Magic Kingdom Theme Park – home to the iconic Cinderella Castle.
Experience some of Disney’s most fond attractions such as “it’s a small world” as you embark on a whimsical boat ride past a jubilant chorus of children, or have a taste of the Mad Tea Party tea cups inspired by Walt’s Alice in Wonderland at Magic Kingdom.
And of course, no Walt Disney World holiday would be complete without experiencing the unbridled enchantment and vivid pageantry of a Disney Parade.
You’ll get to soak up the magic at the Festival of Fantasy Parade as it winds its way through the park in a thrilling mix of floats, motion and original music that will keep you humming along for days to come.
Magic Kingdom is the one – and only – place where once upon a time is now, and make-believe is as real as today.
Two fantastic water parks – Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon
There’s plenty to do for all ages at either park, whether you’re looking for fun for little ones or thrilling water coasters!
Blizzard Beach features the Cross Country Creek lazy river and a nerve-jangling 120-ft drop on called Summit Plummet, while little ones will love the Tike’s Peak themed play land with its pint-sized slides.
Typhoon Lagoon is just as exciting and surprising, with a gigantic wave pool with 6ft swells and a rip-roaring roller coaster style raft ride called Crush n Gusher. Tiny tots can explore the Ketchakiddee Creek play area, where they will find 10 different fun-filled aquatic activities just for preschoolers and littluns.
Visit Disneypackages.co.uk today to book and benefit from these incredible offers!
- Two workers die after falling at construction site near Disney World, authorities say
- Disney World employee dies in accident near Pop Century Resort, authorities say
- A van full of children was headed to Disney World. Then, a deadly 'ball of flames.'
- Hurricane Dorian threatens Disney World at the worst possible time for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- 5 children going to Disney World among 7 killed in Florida crash
- Shop for electricity? Florida voters could decide in 2020.
- Married couple and three kids killed on Florida holiday when ‘drunk’ wrong-way driver smashed into them head-on
- 5 Children Heading to Disney Among 7 Killed in Fiery Florida Crash
- Airline Assigns Seats That Didn't Exist In Aircraft, Family Sits On Floor
- Christmas Eve Prayers: Blessings To Experience Joy This Holiday
- New conservative makeup of Florida Supreme Court is the start of DeSantis’ legacy
- Wrightbus family deny blocking deal to save business
- Man, 64, Becomes World's Oldest Person To Get Face Transplant
- Manhattan DA Spent Nearly $250K on Round-the-World Luxe Travel: Report
- Despite Evacuations Ahead of Hurricane Florence, Some Families Stay Home
- Which Countries Are Communist? Cuba Will Get Weapons from Russia and Visit China, North Korea and More In Leader's First World Tour
- Want to bet whether Dolphins score first or at all? Florida Legislature may let you.
- Should theft of $300 item be a life-changing felony? Florida considers changing law.
- The Latest: Body in Florida raises South’s death toll to 14
- Rather than hiding its racist cartoons, Disney needs to teach people about them ǀ View
Disney World Florida has two incredible family holiday offers for 2020 have 1381 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at January 9, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono.News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.