|Sea freight of VNT Logistics|
Of the total sum, VND639.8 million ($27,800) was the fine for tax administrative violations and tax underreporting.
The remaining VND3 billion ($130,450) was corporate income tax arrears, including value added tax arrears of VND35.7 million ($1,550).
Established in 1996, VNT Logistics operates comprehensive door-to door logistics services to any destination in the world. It provides air and sea freight, and logistics.
The firm made a net revenue of VND666.6 billion ($28.98 million) in the first nine months of 2019, down 12.3 per cent on-year, while its after-tax profit rose slightly to VND4.53 billion ($196,950) from VND4.31 billion ($187,400) in the same period last year.
VNT Logistics is among leading Vietnamese logistics providers. Currently, more than 4,000 Vietnamese logistics providers are proactively operating internationally and domestically. Many trans-national logistics service companies including ASEAN companies are practising in the Vietnamese market where competition is very sharp.
The Vietnamese logistics service industry has been developing at 12-14 per cent per annum. According to the World Bank Logistics Performance Index (LPI) 2018, Vietnam was ranked 39th out of 160 globally, up 25 notches from 2016, and ranking third in the ASEAN after Singapore and Thailand.
- Income Tax Lawyers - What Their Role Really Is
- Albanian Governances - Beyond Tax Policy
- Federal Tax Facts - Its Benefits On Individuals And Nations
- International Tax Compliance - Foreign Partnerships
- Pay Less Tax Through Smart Tax Planning
- File Back Taxes - Why it is So Important to File With the IRS
- Inheritance Tax in the UK - A Guide
- Some Tax Scams You Should Be Aware Of
- Should You Worry About Being Charged With a Tax Crime?
- Create Wealth By Investing In Fine Art
- IRS Tax Lien - Did the IRS Act Illegally? Learn to Escape an IRS Lien
- Tax Debt Myths - Real Ways to Stop an IRS Tax Levy, and Myths to Avoid