Video PlayerClose MEXICO CITY, Dec. 7 (Xinhua) — Four people were killed and several others injured in a shooting here Saturday near Mexico’s presidential residence, according to local media reports. The incident happened as an armed man entered an apartment building near the National Palace looking to urinate and was confronted by residents of the building. He then drew out a pistol and opened fire, the reports said citing the police. Three residents were killed by the gunman, who was later shot dead by the police, authorities said. Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador was not in his residence when the shooting took place.
- The Latest: Pompeo arrives at Mexican presidential residence
- Police investigating officer-involved shooting near Fifth Ward
- 1 person injured after shooting near Medical Center
- Police have arrested a suspect after a shooting near a marathon in San Diego
- Mexican presidential campaigns meet with BlackRock's Larry Fink
- 2 injured in shooting near French mosque, manhunt underway
- 1 Dead After Shooting Near Ga. High School
- No suspects in ‘execution-style’ shootings in rural Ohio that killed 8
- 7 dead in shooting in Mexican resort city of Playa del Carmen
- 8-10 dead, mostly students, in high school shooting near Houston
- Mexican presidential elections could deteriorate foreign relations with US
- 1 dead, 3 injured in shooting near funeral procession for Nipsey Hussle
Shooting near Mexican presidential residence kills 4: reports have 219 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at December 8, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.