|Liverpool will face local rivals Everton in the FA Cup third round. (AFP/Daniel LEAL-OLIVAS)|
Jurgen Klopp’s league leaders will have home advantage in the Merseyside derby. Ties will take place between Jan 3 and Jan 6.
Everton, who face Liverpool on Wednesday in the league, have not won at Anfield for 20 years.
The third round is the stage at which clubs from the Premier League and the Championship enter the FA Cup.
Holders Manchester City landed a home tie against fourth-tier Port Vale, while Manchester United will visit Wolves, the club that knocked them out of last season’s competition at the quarter-final stage.
Fylde, from the fifth level, will mark their first third-round appearance with a trip to Sheffield while fellow non-league side North Boston will host Newcastle if they beat Rochdale in a second-round replay.
Arsenal, FA Cup winners on a record 13 occasions, face a potentially testing encounter at home to Championship high-flyers Leeds.
Leicester, second in the Premier League, entertain Wigan, with Frank Lampard’s Chelsea welcoming Nottingham Forest to Stamford Bridge.
- 2018 Ryder Cup Round 3 Pairings, Results, Score Updates: Ryder Cup Sunday Time, TV Channel, Live Stream Free
- UA draws UALR in opening round
- English Premier League Matchday 5 Weekly Round-up
- UEFA Champions League draw sees 3-time champs Real Madrid looking for 4
- UEFA Champions League Draw: Five Must-see Group Games
- Liverpool PSG Champions League free live stream, watch USA
- Home teams have an advantage in MLS knockout round games. Can the Portland Timbers beat the odds?
- Daniel Sturridge keeps Liverpool unbeaten_ recovers draw at Chelsea
- UEFA Champions League: Red Star stuns Liverpool; Tottenham escapes
- Nigerian army fire live rounds to disperse Shiite protesters
- UEFA Champions League Draw: TV and Live Stream Info, Pots Explained and Latest Odds
- UEFA Champions League Weds: Tottenham, Liverpool fall; Neymar hat trick