Liverpool will face local rivals Everton in the FA Cup third round. (AFP/Daniel LEAL-OLIVAS) Jurgen Klopp’s league leaders will have home advantage in the Merseyside derby. Ties will take place between Jan 3 and Jan 6. Everton, who face Liverpool on Wednesday in the league, have not won at Anfield for 20 years. The third round is the stage at which clubs from the Premier League and the Championship enter the FA Cup. Holders Manchester City landed a home tie against fourth-tier Port Vale, while Manchester United will visit Wolves, the club that knocked them out of last season’s competition at the quarter-final stage. Fylde, from the fifth level, will mark their first third-round appearance with a trip to Sheffield while fellow non-league side North Boston will host Newcastle if they beat Rochdale in a second-round replay. Arsenal, FA Cup winners on a record 13 occasions, face a potentially testing encounter at home to Championship high-flyers Leeds. Leicester, second in the Premier League, entertain Wigan, with Frank Lampard’s Chelsea welcoming Nottingham Forest to Stamford Bridge. AFP
- Chelsea player ratings: Kepa handled pressure as Gilmour took big chance to help Chelsea dump Liverpool out of FA Cup
- On this day in sport: Knicks hit Ewing jackpot, Michael Owen's dramatic FA Cup double
- Jurgen Klopp set to call on experience in Liverpool FA Cup run powered by young talents
- FA Cup photo essay – road to Wembley, fourth round: Middlesbrough v Accrington Stanley
- FA Cup fifth round: 10 things to look out for this weekend
- Alex Ferguson and the first trophy at Man Utd: Recalling the 1990 FA Cup final
- FA Cup and Premier League bingo: Mark your card for this weekend's fixtures - how many points will you get?
- FA Cup roundup: Oxford United cruise past Newcastle into fifth round
- Arsenal: My future’ll be decided after our FA Cup final clash with Chelsea – Wenger
- Conte says Chelsea do not have a chance in FA Cup final if Newcastle display repeated
- Wimbledon Crazy Gang would be facing lawsuits if they played in Premier League now, says FA Cup hero Lawrie Snachez
- My favourite game: Arsenal v Newcastle, 1998 FA Cup final
Liverpool draw Everton in FA Cup third round have 358 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 3, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.