|Nearly 150 shareholders attended Danapha’s Annual General Meeting in 2019|
Accordingly, the biggest pharmaceutical company in Danang city was fined VND70 million ($3,050) for failing to submit reports on schedule.
Danapha was also fined VND350 million ($15,200) for not registering transactions and listing securities; and VND85 million ($3,695) for violating the regulations on corporate governance and others.
Established in 1965, Danapha has a long and proud history of sustainable development. It has a steady position in the Vietnamese pharmaceutical market and is now ready for international opportunities. Danapha is now recognised as a high technology pharmaceutical company in Vietnam.
Danapha targets a revenue of VND550 billion ($23.91 million) in 2019. Suggested solutions for this mission are enhancing the so-called ethical drugs channel (ETC), adjusting policies and producing suitable products to develop the over-the-counter channel (OTC) and non-description drugs; modernise as well as machines and equipment to improve product quality.
Looking to the future, the company aims to be one of the top 10 prestigious pharmaceutical manufacturers in Vietnam, and become a popular pharmaceutical brand in Southeast Asia.
Local pharma dives into ethical drugs
Facing much tougher competition ahead, Vietnamese big pharmaceutical firms are seeking new solutions in order to delve deeper into the ethical drugs channel to shore …
Sanofi activities face rigid regulations
While French-based pharmaceutical giant Sanofi Vietnam is seeking to diversify local distributors to ease possible pressures in ensuring drug quality standards, obstacles remain for it …
New chapter for the development of Vietnam’s pharmaceutical market
Permitting foreign-invested enterprises to conduct direct imports, Vietnam’s pharmaceutical policies are now more in alignment with international treaties. Le Net and Ngo Thanh Hai, lawyers …
- Firm fined for exporting Chinese bicycles with “Made in Vietnam” labels
- The trade war is leading some firms to crimp investment
- MoF proposes fines for invoice violations
- Ministry of Finance proposes fines for invoice violations
- Japanese firm fined token sum after woman died from overwork
- Chikungunya meds: ‘Clear pharma firm’s ₹30.49-L dues’
- Dual pricing: Elante among 6 firms fined ₹20L
- Three security protocol violations by priyanka: CRPF
- Helmet rule violators fined in Tirupati
- Travel firms, shops forced to shutter over zero-dong tours
- After Deadly Midtown Facade Collapse, Thousands Of NYC Buildings Found With Open Violations Still Not Repaired
- Kim Long Securities’ exit shakes market to the core