Nearly 150 shareholders attended Danapha’s Annual General Meeting in 2019 Accordingly, the biggest pharmaceutical company in Danang city was fined VND70 million ($3,050) for failing to submit reports on schedule. Danapha was also fined VND350 million ($15,200) for not registering transactions and listing securities; and VND85 million ($3,695) for violating the regulations on corporate governance and others. Established in 1965, Danapha has a long and proud history of sustainable development. It has a steady position in the Vietnamese pharmaceutical market and is now ready for international opportunities. Danapha is now recognised as a high technology pharmaceutical company in Vietnam. Danapha targets a revenue of VND550 billion ($23.91 million) in 2019. Suggested solutions for this mission are enhancing the so-called ethical drugs channel (ETC), adjusting policies and producing suitable products to develop the over-the-counter channel (OTC) and non-description drugs; modernise as well as machines and equipment to improve product quality. Looking to the future, the company aims to be one of the top 10 prestigious pharmaceutical manufacturers in Vietnam, and become a popular pharmaceutical brand in Southeast Asia. Local pharma dives into ethical drugs Facing much tougher competition ahead, Vietnamese big pharmaceutical firms are seeking new solutions in order to delve… Read full this story
- Chanelle pharma firm profits soar to €2.7m
- Northern Ireland firm fined £50k after two tonne pallet fell on employee Jonathan Peden
- Fresh funding round yields £4m for heart-monitoring Belfast tech firm B-Secur
- TV firm fined for unlawfully filming at maternity clinic
- Rail firm fined £2.7m after boy injured
- Rail firm fined £2.7m after boy loses legs and fingers in 25,000v electric shock
- Rail firm fined £2.7m after 13-year-old loses legs and fingers in electric shock
- Number of fines issued for violations of "petty" council orders soars
- Rail freight firm fined £2.7million after boy was electrocuted and lost two limbs in site incident
- Fatal wall collapse firm fined £900,000
- Firm fined £50k after newly-wed killed in workplace incident
- Sofa firm fined over Black Friday 'savings'
Leading pharma firm fined for securities-related violations have 321 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 6, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.