A wide range of machinery and equipment, automated technologies and raw materials for the garment and textile industry are on display at the Saigon Tex & Saigon Fabric 2019, which kicked off in Ho Chi Minh City on April 10. Visitors at Saigon Tex and Saigon Fabric 2019 – Photo: thesaigontimes.vn The event has attracted over 1,000 suppliers from 24 countries and territories from around the world, aiming to enable domestic and foreign businesses in different fields to seek cooperation opportunities, promote their brands, and expand markets. Chairman of the Vietnam Textile and Apparel Association (VITAS) Vu Duc Giang said this year’s exhibition will help businesses gain access to more information and new cutting edge technologies to make direct investment in raw materials, thus meeting the needs of customers at home and abroad. It will also enable businesses to increase the added value of products, contributing to the development of the textile industry in Vietnam, he said. According to Le Tien Truong, General Director of the Vietnam National Textile and Garment Group (Vinatex), the textile industry has been improving the quality of its human resources and equipment over recent years. However, it should push ahead with reforms to deal with… Read full this story
- Hanoi Textile & Garment Industry Expo 2018 opens
- Garment-textile sector aims at 40 billion USD in export in 2019
- Sports Expo opens 4-day run at Cal Expo
- Ash Barty into Adelaide International final in Australian Open preparation
- Vietnam garment companies had tough year in 2019
- Vietnamese firms look for garment supplies in India
- The Latest: Inhofe off on family matter for Trump trial open
- ‘1917’ Storms Global Turnstiles With $56M+; ‘Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker’ Nears $1B WW – International Box Office
- Spring Training Report: Here Comes Opening Day
- Chinese textile companies seeking US market expansion
- Expo 2015: what does Milan gain by hosting this bloated global extravaganza?
- Textile and apparel sector urged to get deeply involved in global supply chain
International garment textile expo opens have 319 words, post on ven.vn at April 11, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.