AgroChemEx Vietnam 2019 is expected to attract about 2,000 visitors – Photo: congthuong.vn AgroChemEx Vietnam 2019 saw the participation of 50 local and international exhibitors, and is expected to attract about 2,000 visitors. In addition to showcasing the latest products and services in the industry, the biennial event also features conferences on Vietnam’s plant protection markets, government regulations on the circulation of plant-protection products and other topics. It also includes a B2B Matching Programme to help businesses seek new potential partners. The exhibition is expected to be an ideal destination for enterprises to promote their brand images to a large number of domestic and international clients. It will create opportunities for business matching, information exchange, and business cooperation as well as technology transfer. Organized by the Minh Vi Exhibition and Advertisement Services Company (VEAS), and the China Crop Protection Industry Association (CCPIA) under the support of the Vietnam Pesticide Association, the exhibition will run until June 12 at Equatorial Hotel in district 5. According to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Vietnam has demand for over 10.3 million tonnes of fertilisers for agricultural production. With local production not meeting demand, Vietnam spends a large amount of money to import… Read full this story
- International Steel starts new plant, brings production to 1 million MT
- Tight budget? Don't forgo protective products
- Nigeria secures $1 billion for fertilizer plant
- Northern Iowa catching up in planting after productive week
- Plain packaging: ‘Brand-theft’ or better consumer protection?
- PEST committee boss insists on toxic pesticide to protect organic winemakers
- Global Plant Oil Market 2018 Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Sales, Trends, Supply, Forecast to 2025
- SurgeX Introduces Defender Series to Provide Power Protection Regardless of Budget or System Size
- Sun Pharma stock gains 8% as company clears FDA's Halol plant hurdle
- Belagro 2018 expo kicks off in Minsk District
- Over 6000 delegates grace International Flower Trade Expo in Nairobi
- Featured: Organizers call upon the Rwandan public to participate in the ongoing Egypt and Middle East expo
Int'l expo displays fertilizers, plant protection products have 321 words, post on ven.vn at December 6, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.