Sale signs have actually been up for weeks, but savvy shoppers know this is the time to score even deeper discounts with post-holiday sales.
Anthony Rotunno, a senior editor at The Strategist, is sharing his essential post-holiday game plan for sale shopping.
“The first thing that is really great to look for are beauty products that you’re going to use all year that are sold as part of holiday sets,” he said.
Who cares if it’s a seasonal motif on a jar or tube? Who doesn’t love a bargain on beauty products?
Rotunno says “another thing to look for is discounted actually nice holiday decor and cards.”
This is a no-brainer that bears repeating. Discounts are just too good for things you know you’ll need.
“Another thing to keep an eye for is warm bedding,” Rotunno told CBS2’s Jenna DeAngelis.
Even before January white sales, snag bargains on cozy comforters now.
“You’re probably thinking there’s going to be tons of crowds, everything’s going to be picked over, you’re going to be fighting for that last cashmere sweater,” so Rotunno suggests going early, “be the first one there.”
He also suggests saving up your gifts cards for the post-holiday sale or splurge.
“There’s just more bang for your buck,” he says.
And finally, Rotunno says shop early for what you know is coming next year.
“You know when everybody’s birthday is, you know who’s graduating, who’s getting married, so why not take that real-time information you’ve got from unwrapping gifts and use it to try and buy as many things that you know people will like while they’re on sale for the year ahead,” he said.
You may have already spent a lot, but remember, smart shopping now will ultimately save you time and money later.
- 7 Tricks For More Holiday Web Sales
- Handling the Holidays With the P-L-A-N Method
- Find Yourself One of the Many Bargain Holidays
- Shopping - Staking Your Claim For the Radio Flyer Classic Wagon Or Other Toddler Toys on the List
- Holiday Travel - How to Stay Sane While on the Road
- Holiday Plan - Do You Have One?
- The Best Holiday Destinations in December
- Getting Rid of Excess Holiday Stock For Your Retail Store
- All-Inclusive Holiday Packages - How to Find Them
- Cruise Ships - Get the Best Deal Through Travel Agents
- Getting the Best Airfare Discounts For College Students
- Paying For Your Child's College After Your Divorce
- Five Tips to Successful Online Retail in a Down Economy
- Is the Internet Really Spelling the End For Travel Agencies?
- Child Custody Agreements - Can Child Custody Software Help Create Yours?
- Marketing Tips Guaranteed to Increase Your Level of Business
- 35 Ways to Leverage Your Next Media Appearance
- Top 5 Most Important Aspects of Your Game
- Saving Money by Buying on Auction Websites
- Adorn Your Precious Moments
How Do You Find The Best Post-Holiday Deals? have 488 words, post on newyork.cbslocal.com at December 26, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono.News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.