A 22-year-old man confessed to strangling a teenage girl to death at the opening of his murder trial on Tuesday in the western German city of Wiesbaden, but denied that he had raped her beforehand. The defendant, an Iraqi asylum seeker identified as Ali B., told the court that he killed the 14-year-old schoolgirl Susanna F. in May 2018. “Everything went black and then it happened,” Ali B. said through an interpreter. “I don’t know how it could have happened.” Ali B., who fled from Iraq with his family in 2015, also apologized to the parents of Susanna F., saying he knew that his “apology can’t make anything right again.” Denies rape In his confession, Ali B. insisted that he and Susanna F. had consensual sex before she was killed. Prosecutors allege that the man forced the girl to have sex with him and then killed her after she threatened to go to the police. Afterward, according to prosecutors, he and an unknown accomplice buried her body before he allegedly used her phone to text her mother that she was in Paris. When her remains were found two weeks later, Ali B. and his family had left Germany for Iraq. He was then arrested by Kurdish… Read full this story
- Afghan Man Reportedly Rapes 14-Year-Old Girl in Germany's Hamburg
- Teenager denies murder of 14-year-old girl in park
- One in four 14-year-old girls self-harm study finds, amid warning of 'crisis in children's mental health'
- Boy denies 14-year-old girl's park murder
- 'Fifth of 14-year-old girls self-harm'
- Mum of murdered 14-year-old launches film to warn of online grooming dangers
- Chief constable DEFENDS cop who slapped 14-year-old girl in the face during violent arrest in Accrington
- Online grooming film tells story of murdered 14-year-old gamer
- Shocking moment cop pushes 14-year-old girl’s head into a metal shutter as he battles to restrain her outside Accrington shop
- 14-year-old girl returned to stepfather convicted of raping her
- Nearly a quarter of 14 year old girls in this region self harm, survey reveals
- Quarter of 14-year-old girls self-harm, study finds, amid warning of 'crisis in children's mental health'
Germany: Iraqi man confesses to murder of 14-year-old girl have 352 words, post on www.dw.com at December 3, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.