Experts discussing on how to develop an ecosystem for e-commerce development At TechFest held yesterday (December 4) in Quang Ninh province’s Halong city, James Dong, CEO of Lazada Vietnam and Lazada Thailand, confirmed that the digital economy is booming in Southeast Asia, and is forecast to continue growing – and Vietnam is a rising star even in this group. Google Temasek predicted that the size of the regional e-commerce market by 2025 would reach $153 billion from $39 billion in 2019, while that of online travel would be $79 billion, online media $33 billion, and ride-hailing $41 billion. Of this, Vietnam is emerging as a potential market with CAGR of 49 per cent in its e-commerce market. As Southeast Asia’s leading and fastest-growing e-commerce platform, Lazada is building out an e-commerce infrastructure ecosystem to host the future of commerce. The platform has already built an international-standard logistics system in Vietnam to serve both buyers and sellers. For example, 89 per cent of deals are delivered on the same or the next day, and buyers can track their orders in real-time. Additionally, over 2,000 drop-off points for sellers and 3,000 collection points for buyers have been installed by November 11. Lazada’s… Read full this story
- Leadership Behavior - Build Self-Confidence & Develop Self-Esteem For Leadership Behavior
- How to Build Your Personal Development Library
- The Fastest Way to Build Muscle and Develop a More Powerful Looking Chest
- High Risk Merchants Black Book Guide on Building E-Commerce Websites
- Building E-Commerce the Right Way
- TOKI Explained - How Government Home Building & Real Estate Development Works
- Building an E-Commerce Site
- Building Your First Website? Then, Read This!
- Professional Corporate Team Building Services
- Business Process Consulting -- Corporate Team Building
- What is Corporate Team Building?
- 8 Steps to Excel At Traffic Building
Building an ecosystem for e-commerce development have 288 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 6, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.