It has been specifically mentioned that these new models could be the (PRODUCT) RED versions of the existing Watch Series 5 and may launch sometime in 2020. Also mentioned os that only the Aluminium case variants will get this treatment.
Needless to say, there’s no confirmation yet. The last device launched in the particular series was the iPhone 11 that came along-side the rest of the iPhone 11 series in September this year. However, the iPhone 7 and iPhone 8 (PRODUCT) RED versions were launched in March and April of the year 2017 and 2018 respectively. So if the device exists, we can expect Apple to launch the (PRODUCT) RED Watch Series 5 during the ‘Spring’ or along with the new iPhones later in the year.
For now, Apple Watch Series 5 comes in three colour models for the Aluminium case variant – Gold, Silver and Space Gray. The (PRODUCT) RED version will add as a fourth variant in the particular lineup.
Apple Watch is proving to be the company’s one of the most successful products lately. As per IDC, Apple continued its lead over the competitors and stayed as the top choice for wearable lovers in India. Also mentioned was that the wearable product market topped at 30 lakh shipments in the second quarter. The smartwatch industry also saw a growth of 99.6% YoY and 42.9% QoQ in the second quarter.
|Apple Watch Series 5|
|See Full Specifications|
|See Full Specifications|
Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS, 44mm) – Space Gray Aluminium Case with Black Sport Band₹ 43,900BUY
Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular, 44mm) – Space Gray Aluminium Case with Black Sport Band₹ 52,900BUY
Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular, 40mm) – Space Gray Aluminium Case with Black Sport Band₹ 49,900BUY
- Apple’s original TV shows and series: The initial lineup starts to take shape
- 14 big announcements from Apple’s annual developer conference WWDC 2018
- Apple iPhone 11 review: the phone most people should buy
- John Skipper, ESPN’s former president, is back ... at a rival sports media company.
- The big business of being a social media star
- Facebook is in trouble for secretly breaking Apple’s rules. But what it’s doing out in the open is way worse.
- Google Pixel 3 vs Huawei Mate 20 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy S10 — Which one should I buy?
- Full transcript: Author and Wall Street Journal reporter Ben Fritz on Recode Media
- Full transcript: Recode’s Kurt Wagner and The Verge’s Casey Newton answer Facebook questions on Too Embarrassed to Ask
- First Galaxy Note 10 leak brings no real info, but we probably already know some key details
- iOS 12 Review: What's now for what's next
- David Haskell has one of the hardest jobs in media: Replacing a beloved magazine editor.
- Imagining a mid-range iPhone
- Don't miss the signs like in 2008, bear market is coming, reiterates Jim Rogers
- It’s only rock ‘n’ roll, but Zillow CEO Spencer Rascoff was shaped by his dad’s work with music icons
- If you can quit social media, but don’t, then you’re part of the problem, Jaron Lanier says
- Colin Kaepernick’s Nike ads are just one piece of a bigger ‘reckoning’ in the fashion industry
- Silicon Valley’s Saudi money crisis illustrates a decline of ‘moral leadership’ in America
- 23andMe CEO Anne Wojcicki says ‘one of our biggest competitors’ is fake science on sites like Goop
- Black Friday 2018: A Not-So-Wild Day for American Shoppers
Apple fans, company may soon give you 'big reason' to buy Apple Watch have 674 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at December 31, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono.News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.