Implementing the agenda of the whole tenure, the 12th Party Central Committee convened its 11th plenary meeting in Hanoi from October 7-12 to discuss and give opinions on draft reports to be submitted to the 13th National Party Congress. Party General Secretary and President Nguyen Phu Trong speaks at the closing session Party General Secretary and PresidentNguyen Phu Trong chaired and delivered opening and closing speeches at the meeting. 1. The Party Central Committee discussedand gave opinions on draft reports to be submitted to the 13th National Party Congress: The draftPolitical Report; the draftreport on the 10-year implementation of thePlatform on national construction during the transitional period to socialism (revised andsupplemented in 2011); the draftreport summarising the implementation of the socio-economicstrategy in the 2011-2020 period and the building of asocio-economic development strategy for the 2021-2030 period; the draft report reviewing the outcomes of implementing the socio-economicdevelopment tasks in the 2016-2020 period and socio-economic development orientationsand tasks for the 2021-2025 period; and thedraft report reviewing the implementation of Party building work andenforcement of the Party Statute of the12th term. The Party Central Committeeassigned the Political Bureau, based on the opinions discussed by the PartyCentral Committee and the Political Bureau’s report on acquirement andexplanation, to complete the aforesaid… Read full this story
- Arnold Schwarzenegger announces 'I'm back' after waking up from heart surgery
- Kim Jong Un briefs party officials on talks with US
- Grindr to stop sharing HIV status of users with third-party companies after fierce criticism
- US Homeland Security confirm that unauthorised parties are tracking phones in Washington D.C.
- CPC to Hold High-Level Dialogues With World Political Parties
- How old is Jeremy Corbyn, who’s his wife Laura Alvarez, what’s the Labour Party Leader’s constituency and could he be Prime Minister?
- People Before Profit TD makes last-ditch appeal for other parties to support medicinal cannabis bill
- Jeremy Corbyn, the anti-racist who turned Labour into the party of anti-Semitism
- Jeremy Corbyn finally vows to ‘root out’ Labour anti-Semites as he admits Jews have been made to feel unwelcome in the party
- Labour MP Jared O’Mara who was suspended for homophobic trolling quits party – saying bosses made him ‘feel like a criminal’
- Wolves goalkeeper Carl Ikeme announces retirement
- North Korea's Kim Jong UN briefs party leaders on US talks
Announcement of Party Central Committee’s 11th plenum have 384 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.