Fast-growing Binh Duong appeals to local, foreign investors Binh Duong New City, where the 2019 Horasis Asia Meeting takes place from November 24 to 26, is a 45-minute drive from HCM City’s Tan Son Nhat airport. — Photo courtesy of Becamex IDC Corp Tran Thanh Liem, chairman of the province’s People’s Committee, said: “Binh Duong Province has all the conditions needed to become one of Asia’s most attractive investment destinations. With its modern infrastructure, it has become one of the leading localities in attracting FDI (foreign direct investment) in Viet Nam.” As Viet Nam’s emerging gateway for technology, trade and services, the province is well positioned to serve as a commercial hub for Southeast Asian economies, he added. The province is the most vibrant business region in the country, with a growth rate 1.5 times faster than the country as a whole, according to Liem. Investment in a wide range of fields, including industry, trade and services, education, and human resources, is now being sought. Just two decades ago, Binh Duong was an agricultural area with modest infrastructure, but now is the third largest FDI destination in the country, behind only HCM City and Ha Noi. More than 3,700 FDI… Read full this story
- Critical Environments Group Receives US Business News Technology Elite Award
- Mid-term Vietnam Business Forum opens in Hanoi
- Parliament's joint sitting on November 26 to mark 70 years of adoption of Constitution
- LSE investors to vote on Refinitiv deal on November 26
- Golden Bean Award Winners Headline November Menu at Crimson Cup Coffee Houses
- Vast Majority of US Citizens Believe Fake News Headlines
- Tight squeeze as new airlines set to take off in Vietnam
- Why foreign retailers withdraw from Vietnam?
- RCEP – important milestone in Vietnam’s international economic integration process
- Vietnam's express-delivery providers compete in growing market
- Vietnam’s state firms trail behind in digitalization process
- Taking advantage of Vietnam's energy potential
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 26 have 302 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 26, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.