|Visitors examining some products on display at the exhibition – Photo: VNA|
The series of exhibitions is co-organized by the Vietnam Leather, Footwear, and Handbag Association (LEFASO), international exhibition organiser Top Repute Co., Ltd., and the Ho Chi Minh City Leather and Footwear Association.
In addition to famous brands from Italy, Germany and China and India, this year’s events have the participation of four businesses from Taito ward, Japan, which has a time-honoured history of leather work.
The Japanese businesses brought to the event 100 high quality products with unique designs. They also offered visitors to the event a free foot measuring, using modern 3D technology.
Several seminars on the latest technologies and fashion trends in the shoe and leather industries will be held on the sidelines of the expos.
The exhibitions aim to create favourable conditions for participating businesses and suppliers to seek trade partners and ink trade deals, thus boosting exports and market expansion.
The events will run until July 12 at the Saigon Exhibition and Convention Centre (SECC), 799 Nguyen Van Linh street, Tan Phu ward, district 7.
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JAN. 24
- Coming soon! The end of public sector banks
- Sajid Javid launches charm offensive on British businesses at Davos
- Business demands salary test is cut in post-Brexit immigration system
- Davos 2019 - Should businesses step in when the public loses trust in politicians?
- Meeting of prime minister and business community takes place today
- The energy sector is crucial for cutting global emissions. It's time to step up to the challenge
- 6 countries to exhibit at 2018 Lagos Trade Fair
- Dairy sector heading towards crisis
- Solutions to liven Blenheim CBD mooted ahead of busy tourist season
- Blenheim business: out with the old, in with the new
- Blenheim businesses grab prime retail spots left by chain stores