Visitors examining some products on display at the exhibition – Photo: VNA The series of exhibitions is co-organized by the Vietnam Leather, Footwear, and Handbag Association (LEFASO), international exhibition organiser Top Repute Co., Ltd., and the Ho Chi Minh City Leather and Footwear Association. In addition to famous brands from Italy, Germany and China and India, this year’s events have the participation of four businesses from Taito ward, Japan, which has a time-honoured history of leather work. The Japanese businesses brought to the event 100 high quality products with unique designs. They also offered visitors to the event a free foot measuring, using modern 3D technology. Several seminars on the latest technologies and fashion trends in the shoe and leather industries will be held on the sidelines of the expos. The exhibitions aim to create favourable conditions for participating businesses and suppliers to seek trade partners and ink trade deals, thus boosting exports and market expansion. The events will run until July 12 at the Saigon Exhibition and Convention Centre (SECC), 799 Nguyen Van Linh street, Tan Phu ward, district 7. Theo NDO
- Georgia-Pacific will lay off nearly 700 people at mill
- Suspect charged in broad-daylight shooting, robbery near Birmingham business
- PF Chang’s nears $700 million sale to Triartisan
- Daily Business Report-Jan. 24, 2019, San Diego Metro Magazine
- Broadmoor hotel proposes massive addition to its Colorado Springs exhibition hall
- Broadmoor hotel proposes massive addition to exhibition space
- Dow slides 700 points as stocks veer sharply lower
- Dow falls nearly 800 points amid trade fears
- First-time buyers crowd seminars on The Central tower near Ala Moana
- A job market 'at, or near, full employment'
- Erie County Fair looking for innovators for expanded I-Hub exhibit
- Rocket Lab’s modest launch is giant leap for small-rocket business
Nearly 700 businesses attend exhibitions of leather and footwear sector have 286 words, post on ven.vn at November 7, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.