Visitors examining some products on display at the exhibition – Photo: VNA The series of exhibitions is co-organized by the Vietnam Leather, Footwear, and Handbag Association (LEFASO), international exhibition organiser Top Repute Co., Ltd., and the Ho Chi Minh City Leather and Footwear Association. In addition to famous brands from Italy, Germany and China and India, this year’s events have the participation of four businesses from Taito ward, Japan, which has a time-honoured history of leather work. The Japanese businesses brought to the event 100 high quality products with unique designs. They also offered visitors to the event a free foot measuring, using modern 3D technology. Several seminars on the latest technologies and fashion trends in the shoe and leather industries will be held on the sidelines of the expos. The exhibitions aim to create favourable conditions for participating businesses and suppliers to seek trade partners and ink trade deals, thus boosting exports and market expansion. The events will run until July 12 at the Saigon Exhibition and Convention Centre (SECC), 799 Nguyen Van Linh street, Tan Phu ward, district 7. Theo NDO
- Footwear sector needs to remove bottlenecks to capitalise on FTAs
- FDI inflow in Da Nang hits nearly 700m USD in 2019
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 1
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JAN. 24
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JAN. 25
- PM warns of inertia in public sector, issuing “ultimatum” for business conditions cut
- Fox Business Host Says Trump 'Overselling' Trade Deal With China: 'The Chinese Got What They Want'
- China car sector to take hefty first quarter hit from virus but 2020 outlook not necessarily grim
- Fit India First: Healthcare honchos laud Sitharaman's Budget, allocation of Rs 69,000 cr towards sector
- Ease of doing business to climb industry ladder
- Are England’s academies becoming a cash cow for business?
- The Hill's Morning Report - Nearing witness vote, GOP rushes to acquit Trump
Nearly 700 businesses attend exhibitions of leather and footwear sector have 295 words, post on ven.vn at November 7, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.