Mumbai: NSE’s 50-share Nifty rose 0.2 per cent last week, as it took cues from global markets, which remained choppy on developments related to the US-China trade deal. Telecom stocks stole the show, jumping on hope of government relief, but there was some weakness towards the close of the week as the package offered lagged expectations. Jimeet Modi, Founder & CEO, SAMCO Securities & StockNote, said Nifty50, Nifty Midcap and Smallcap indices are clearly forming a corrective pattern along with majority sectoral indices, which are also moving sideways. “Trading in such a phase can cause whipsaw losses,” he said. But brokerages continued to see stock-specific opportunities. Based on various brokerage recommendations, here is a list of 12 money-making ideas that analysts said should make money over the next few weeks. Ajit Mishra, VP Research, Religare Broking Lupin | Buy| Target price Rs 820| Stop loss Rs 750 Lupin has formed a reversal pattern on the daily chart and is now on the verge of a breakout from its five-month-long consolidation phase. Indications are in favour of a steady rise from here on. Further, the existence of major support zone of long-term moving averages i.e. 200 EMA on daily chart, is… Read full this story
- Market Update: PNB up 1% as PSU banks outperform, Tata Steel most active; Quess Coorp, Havells down 4%
- Neemuchwala quits Wipro, analysts say it’s good for tech giant
- DoT orders no coercive action on defaulting Airtel, Voda-Idea; Pradhan says non-telcos not liable
- 'BUY' or 'SELL' ideas from experts for Thursday, 30 January, 2020
- Share market update: Metal shares shine; JSW Steel gains 3%
- Two days to go! Stocks from these 6 sectors bracing for a Budget lift
- Shroff is betting on Tata Motors & Motherson Sumi
- Market Update: Nifty tops 11K mark as Infosys, RIL hit new 52-week high; Axis Bank most active
- Indian shares fall as China virus spreads; metals stocks slide
- Sensex Tumbles Over 250 Points; Nifty Below 12,200
- Will current beta rally in stock markets last?
- Sensex, Nifty open on positive note; HDFC, United Spirit, Interglobe Aviation, Tata Motors gain
Lupin, Tata Steel, Hindalco among 12 stock ideas that analysts say should deliver in next few weeks have 329 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at November 25, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.