Photo: MJ Photos/REX/Shutterstock Photo: MJ Photos/REX/Shutterstock Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: MJ Photos/REX/Shutterstock How to Watch the 2020 Grammy Awards Nominations 1 / 1 Back to Gallery With the help of 15-time Grammy Award winner Alicia Keys, the 2020 Grammy Awards nominees will be announced Nov. 20 at approximately 8:20 a.m. ET. Done in conjunction with with “CBS This Morning,” Recording Academy president/CEO Deborah Dugan and chair of the board of trustees Harvey Mason Jr. will announce the nominees in select categories in a live-streamed press conference at Studio 43 at the CBS Broadcast Center in New York City. CBS host Gayle King will be joined by Keys in a simulcast sharing the additional categories. Nominations can be streamed on CBSN and fuboTV. More from Variety Can Sheryl Crow’s ‘Threads’ Bring Woman Power Back to Grammy Rock Categories? Alicia Keys Will Return as 2020 Grammy Awards Host Alicia Keys, Miguel, Ozuna, Prince Royce Added to Latin Grammy Awards Lineup The complete list will be published on Grammy.com and across the Academy’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages. Female artists are likely to make up a great chunk of the nominees for the song of the year and… Read full this story
- Grammy Award winning singing star Jessye Norman dies aged 74
- Academy Award and Emmy Award Nominated filmmaker Lionel Chetwynd is interviewed
- Triple awards nomination for Burnley FC
- The Beths lead 2019 Vodafone New Zealand Music Award nominations
- Microlise Awards – Nominate Your Drivers!
- Award nomination for former council leader
- Baby loss book earns award nomination
- Trio of award nominations for Caistor firm
- Watch 2020 Corvette Stingray Fly in Our First Track Test
- Grammy-award winning artist Louie Rankin dies in car crash
- Man who rescued neighbour from house fire is up for an award
- Heart of Your Community 2019: Nominate a Charity Champion
How to Watch the 2020 Grammy Awards Nominations have 304 words, post on www.chron.com at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.