Vietnam’s mid-cap stocks become more attractive to investors: Dragon Capital There is real value to be found in the mid- to small-cap selections in the benchmark VN- Index, many of which carry amazing growth stories, said Dragon Capital’s executive. HSBC revises up Vietnam’s growth forecast for 2019 to 6.9% Vietnam’s biggest fund manager says a growing divergence between the valuations of larger-cap stocks and mid- and small-cap stocks has made the latter group more attractive, Bloomberg reported. Vu Huu Dien, the Ho Chi Minh City-based deputy chief investment officer at Dragon Capital, told Bloomberg inflows from passive money have poured into large-cap stocks, driving up their valuations. The VN30 index, which tracks large caps, rose 6.8% in the third quarter and currently trades at 11.5 times forward earnings. The mid-cap VN70 index gained 2% and has a 7.9-time multiple, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. “There is real value to be found in the mid- to small-cap selections in the VN-Index, many of which carry amazing growth stories,” Dien was quoted by Bloomberg as saying. “This is where we are excited about investing in Vietnam.” He didn’t name companies or sectors. The benchmark VN Index rose 4.9% in the third… Read full this story
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 20
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 21
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 23
- Amazon uses aggregated seller data to help business, it tells lawmakers
- Retail inflation jumps to 16-month high of 4.62% in October
- Busy highway under Miami bridge should have been 'completely closed' before the crossing collapsed killing six, top engineer claims in newly released documents that show firm that reviewed the structure's design was not qualified for the job
- China's Megvii seeks approval for Hong Kong IPO despite U.S. blacklist: sources
- Passenger vehicle retail sales jump 11 pc in Oct on festive demand: FADA
- PG&E begins new mass power shutoff likely to affect up to 450,000 people in 18 northern and central California counties because of fire danger that has lasted since October
- iPhone 11: Is This What It Looks Like?
- UK unemployment falls to 11-year low
- Focus: Ford bets on an electric Mustang to charge its turnaround
BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 11 have 357 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 10, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.