Expert opinion: Astrologer Patrice Kamins has shared her advice for how to turn the current Mercury retrograde into a positive experience instead of a dramatic nightmare An astrologer has revealed why Mercury retrograde could actually work wonders for your self-confidence and your love life – and how you can ensure it serves as a positive force in your life, not the negative nightmare many perceive it to be. New York-based Patrice Kamins spoke to DailyMail.com about the astrological phenomenon, which began on Halloween, and ends on November 20, revealing: ‘Mercury Retrograde has a bad reputation, but I see it as an opportunity to grow and expand in consciousness.’ ‘The best way to deal with Mercury retrograde is to observe and be open to new information or a new perspective on an old situation. Enjoy the surprises, reveals and unexpected inspirations that come your way. Secrets are always revealed whether you are the communicator or the receiver.’ When it comes to love and romance, Patrice said that this Mercury retrograde is the perfect time to experiment with a new look in an attempt to ‘amplify the law of attraction’. Here, Patrice shares her expert insights into the October 31 retrograde, and how… Read full this story
- Lessons from the ancient philosophers to help improve our lives today
- From first kiss to unfollowing – culture that sums up love in 2020
- Your weekly horoscope revealed for 24 February to 1 March
- This Is Not a Love Story
- Follow these 5 steps to improve your mental wellness
- True confessions in new women's lit
- Tessa Jowell obituary: the 'people politician'
- Primal Scream: The band who made a rave new world
- 'Experience all that your heart desires!' Phillip Schofield's daughter Ruby liked cryptic tweet about life and love just DAYS before her dad came out as gay
- 26 life lessons from The Gita
- Self-Love: Selfish, Narcissistic and Arrogant?
- Our New ‘American Gods’: A Celebration of Immigrants in the Face of Trumpism
Astrologer reveals how Mercury retrograde could improve your LOVE LIFE, as she urges people to embrace their 'inner diva' and experiment with a bold new look to find a soulmate have 311 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.