ASRock has announced the latest addition to their burgeoning graphics cards lineup: the AsRock Radeon RX 5700 Phantom Gaming D 8G OC and AsRock Radeon RX 5700 XT Phantom Gaming D 8G OC. The new cards come equipped with a 2.5-plus slot heatsink sporting three fans, addressable RGB (ARGB) lighting and a backplate for style and support. The Phantom Gaming line fits in below the AsRock’s Taichi brand and above the Challenger series, offering users options between the flagship and budget entries.
The Phantom Gaming cards come out of the box with increased frequencies over AMD’s Radeon RX 5700 and RX 5700 XT reference cards (hence the “OC” or overclock moniker). AsRock’s RX 5700 XT Phantom Gaming D 8G OC comes in at 1,690/1,835/1,945 MHz (base/game/boost) versus AMD’s 1,465 / 1,625/1,725 MHz, while the RX 5700 Phantom Gaming D 8G OC is specced at 1,610/1,725/1,750 MHz versus AMD’s 1,605/1,755/1,905 MHz. Both cards have 8GB GDDR6 video memory which sits on a 256-bit bus, and use the latest PCIe 4.0 bus standard.
The design aesthetic matches their other Phantom Gaming products and features a brushed aluminum finish, along with a black and red line pattern crossing diagonally through the middle of the card. The backplate also has a brushed aluminum finish and continues the black and red lines that are now familiar in the Phantom Gaming series.
The heatsink features a triple-fan thermal solution and is 2.7 slots wide. Meanwhile, the fans feature a 0db Silent Cooling mode, where the fan is stopped under low-temperature conditions producing zero noise.
The ARGB lighting comes from two sources, the first is the center fan, which has the LEDs in the hub shining through the translucent blades. On top of the card is the Phantom Gaming branding illuminated by the second set of ARGBs. You can control lighting effects through the Polychrome SYNC application.
AsRock hasn’t revealed prices or availability; however, we expect pricing to fall somewhere between that of AsRock’s Taichi and Challenger series of graphics cards.
- Best graphics card deals of the week - 24th April 2020
- Best gaming monitor deals of the week - 24th April 2020
- Best graphics card deals of the week - 17th April 2020
- AMD confirms Radeon RX 5700 pre-launch price drop to take on rival Nvidia
- ASRock's SFF RX 5500 XT Challenger ITX Fits a Lot of Power in an Adorable Package
- PowerColor Quietly Prepares a Radeon RX 5600 XT for SFF Lovers
- Intel Xe Graphics: Release Date, Specs, Everything We Know
- The best cheap gaming laptop deals for April 2020
- DOOM Eternal PC Graphics Benchmark
- AMD's latest driver update fixes a bunch of bugs, including more Radeon RX 5700 black screen issues
- Best gaming monitor deals of the week - 17th April 2020
- Lenovo unveils a dizzying array of gaming laptops and desktops
- AMD RDNA 2 release date, specs and rumors: everything we know about 'Big Navi'
- Nvidia is "amped" up for a big reveal on May 14
- PS5 and Xbox Series X: What Are Teraflops?
AsRock Debuts Brushed Aluminum RX 5700, 5700 XT RGB Graphics Cards for 1440p Gaming have 485 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at November 8, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono.News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.