Arrest warrant issued for a woman of human trafficking Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Ánh, 18, from Phú Thọ Province, is wanted in connection with a human trafficking racket. — Photo courtesy Hà Nội Police Department. An 18-year-old woman accused of trafficking sex slaves is being hunted by police in Hà Nội. Detectives in the capital have issued a warrant for the arrest of Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Ánh, 18, from Thanh Sơn District, northern Phú Thọ Province. Police say the case involves young women from Việt Nam being enticed to Myanmar thinking they were going to work in a casino. Instead they were forced into prostitution working in brothels. Ánh is alleged to have herself encouraged women to make the journey to Myanmar. At the beginning of the year, Ánh and another woman, named only as T, were arrested by police in Việt Nam but Ánh fled, and is currently on the run. Việt kiều singer releases deep house DVD Vietnamese-American singer Hương Lan performs on her latest DVD, Hương Lan- Một Đời Sân Khấu (Hương Lan – A Life in the Theatre), which was released in Việt Nam and the US this week. — Photo courtesy of the producer Vietnamese-American singer… Read full this story
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 28
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 1
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 25
- First pictures of haulage boss and his wife arrested on 39 counts of manslaughter over Essex death truck tragedy as police arrest fourth man, 48, from Northern Ireland at Stansted Airport
- Michael Bloomberg hires top staffer from Kamala Harris' 2020 campaign as he kicks his Presidential bid into full gear
VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 13 have 290 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 13, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.