With the opening of direct flights linking Việt Nam with India, Việt Nam Ambassador in India Phạm Sanh Châu said he is looking forward to a new era of potential development in cultural, economic and tourism relations between the two countries. Việt Nam’s Ambassador to India Phạm Sanh Châu travels on a Yak cowto the ever-frozen lake Tsomgo at the 3,753m above sea level. — Photo courtesy of the Embassy Predestined relationship with Việt Nam Referring to Kolkata – the third largest city of India (and former capital of British India) – is referring to a place which seems to have predestined relationships with Việt Nam. Ambassador Phạm Sanh Châu said the image of President Hồ Chí Minh remained intact in the memories of the people in Kolkata who admired and respected him. In 1911, he came here in the journey to salvage the nation. In 1946, he returned as the leader of a newly independent nation. In 1958, he visited Kolkata as the President of the young Democratic Republic of Việt Nam in the process of overcoming the consequences of war, building and fighting to unify the country. In 1947, the people of Kolkata chose January 19 as Việt Nam Day here… Read full this story
- Internet Home Business Idea - 5 Steps That Lays Golden Eggs
- Online Affiliate Marketing - Goose That Lays Golden Eggs
- India Culture Preserved In A Nuclear Age
- Vietnam: The Cultural Odyssey of South East Asia
- We Chopped Up The Golden Goose That Layed The Golden Eggs. Who Said We Had To Compete Like This?
- The Chicken or the Egg and the Internet Marketer or Site Designer
- Stress And Hair Loss- The Chicken And The Egg Syndrome
- Choose The Goose Which Would Lay The Golden Eggs For You!
- Heel Pain and Obesity: The Chicken or the Egg?
- DXInOne - Issue #3 - Which Comes First - The Chicken or the Egg?
- Google Adsense - The Golden Egg Goose
- Online Ordering For Restaurants - The Goose That Laid The Golden Egg Or A Rope Around Your Neck
Vietnam - India culture and tourism: Chicken lays golden eggs have 351 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 13, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.