With the opening of direct flights linking Việt Nam with India, Việt Nam Ambassador in India Phạm Sanh Châu said he is looking forward to a new era of potential development in cultural, economic and tourism relations between the two countries. Việt Nam’s Ambassador to India Phạm Sanh Châu travels on a Yak cowto the ever-frozen lake Tsomgo at the 3,753m above sea level. — Photo courtesy of the Embassy Predestined relationship with Việt Nam Referring to Kolkata – the third largest city of India (and former capital of British India) – is referring to a place which seems to have predestined relationships with Việt Nam. Ambassador Phạm Sanh Châu said the image of President Hồ Chí Minh remained intact in the memories of the people in Kolkata who admired and respected him. In 1911, he came here in the journey to salvage the nation. In 1946, he returned as the leader of a newly independent nation. In 1958, he visited Kolkata as the President of the young Democratic Republic of Việt Nam in the process of overcoming the consequences of war, building and fighting to unify the country. In 1947, the people of Kolkata chose January 19 as Việt Nam Day here… Read full this story
- Get Drenched In India Travel & Tourism
- Wyandotte Chickens and Fresh Eggs
- India Tour - Explore India Culture and Heritage
- The Chicken Or the Egg - Self Esteem and Success
- What Came First? The Chicken Or the Egg
- Chicken Egg Laying - Get Healthier Eggs and More of Them
- Build a Backyard Chicken Coop
- Do I Want a Chicken Coop Kit, Or a DIY? A Choice For Everyone!
- Why Proper Location For Your Chicken Coop is Important
- A Crash Course in Kenyan Culture
- Raising Chickens - An Essential Guide For Starting a Successful Backyard Poultry Operation Continues
- Rajasthan Tourism - The Perfect Touring Destination of India
Vietnam - India culture and tourism: Chicken lays golden eggs have 321 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 13, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.