Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc receives a delegation of foreign businesses who have invested in the country in Hà Nội on Friday. — VNA/VNS Photo Dương Giang HÀ NỘI — Việt Nam would work to maintain macro-economic stability and economic growth, while creating optimal conditions for businesses investing in the country, Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc has pledged. He made the vow while receiving a delegation of foreign businesses who have invested in the country in Hà Nội on Friday. The PM highly valued the results of investment activities at VinaCapital, which has US$3.3 billion worth of assets under its management. He said the country would spare no efforts to address bottlenecks to facilitate firms’ operations, noting Việt Nam had jumped ten places in the latest Global Competitiveness report compiled by the World Economic Forum, marking the strongest rise in this year’s global ranking. The PM added that Việt Nam wanted to attract quality investment and investment in energy development to meet the huge demand of its economic development. He expressed his hope that foreign investors would bolster investment in fields and projects which Việt Nam has great demand for, such as infrastructure and energy. At the meeting, foreign investors discussed with the PM the potential… Read full this story
- Land grabbing in Ethiopia - foreign investors and famine
- Zimbabwe's indigenization policy seen as deterrent to foreign investors
- Lured by Property Bargains, Foreign Investors Flock to Berlin
- India opens up stock exchange to foreign investors
- Five bloodbaths that rocked foreign investors
- Foreign investors snap up homes for sale on old BBC site as pound falls after Brexit vote
- India wants foreign investors to help overhaul its railways
- Brexit has weakened Europe and created ‘uncertainties’, warns Russian deputy PM
- US Investors Still Like Germany
- Portuguese bonds spark optimism
- 'The Lady' urges against 'reckless optimism'
- Foreign investment in Serbia: Turning the first sod in the national interest
Việt Nam creates optimal conditions for foreign investors: PM Phúc have 330 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.