(CNN)Flowers, photographs, candles, and messages demanding “Who killed Daphne?” line Malta’s Great Siege Monument, in tribute to journalist Daphne Caruana Galizia, who was murdered two years ago.
- “The day innocence died”: How the media covered Columbine 20 years ago
- 73 years ago, Allied bombers obliterated one of Europe's most beautiful cities -- here are 18 photos of the bombing of Dresden
- Columbine Shooter's Mum Gave A Chilling Account Of Discovering Her Son's Massacre 15 Years Ago Today
- 7 real-life heroes you’ve never heard of from the Pearl Harbour attack 77 years ago
- Sikh preaches love 18 years after brother killed over turban
- Humanity has racked up extraordinary feats of spaceflight since NASA's first moon mission 50 years ago. Here are the greatest hits.
- The Politburo Approved The Soviet Invasion Of Afghanistan 35 Years Ago Today
- The Soviet Union Decided To Invade Afghanistan 35 Years Ago Today
- 78 years ago, the B-24 Liberator took its first flight — here’s how it helped bring down the Nazis
- 23 years ago, Pablo Escobar was gunned down in his hometown, but his killing remains shrouded in mystery
- The US Air Force lost 4 nuclear bombs in Spain 52 years ago -- and the disaster is still being felt now
- Michael Cudlitz asked to direct an episode of 'The Walking Dead' years ago and it was starting to affect a friendship on the show
- Why Britain's opposition leader is under pressure to apologise for a wreath he laid in 4 years ago
- The expression 'drinking the Kool-Aid' was coined from a horrifying tragedy that happened 40 years ago this weekend
- Andrew Lincoln started mapping out his 'Walking Dead' exit years ago and was almost killed off the show on season 8
- The ex-cop who shot Michael Brown a year ago opens up about his life as both an outcast and a hero
- Did Hitler's favourite SS hero become an assassin for Israel? GUY WALTERS investigates whether Mossad hired hitman to kill scientists selling rockets to Egypt
- Jan Kuciak murder: how has journalist's slaying changed Slovakia?
- Her death was suspicious. Her boyfriend killed himself. Her sister is seeking justice
- Man sentenced to life without parole in 2000 murder of girlfriend
Two years ago a bomb killed a journalist in Malta. Now justice for her murder seems as far away as ever have 1631 words, post on edition.cnn.com at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono.News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.