Stay up to date on the latest from your favorite restaurants, bars and food purveyors. Below, you’ll find the newest openings, biggest announcements and most recent closings in the Twin Cities dining scene. For a complete list of past openings and closings organized by month, scroll to the bottom of the page. Now open: Thr3 Jack (729 Washington Av. N., Minneapolis, thr3jack.com) This golf-focused bar and restaurant is now open in the North Loop with six state-of-the-art indoor golf simulators.The 200-seat restaurant and bar occupies more than 9,000 square feet of space in the Nordic, a 10-story, mixed-use complex. The space also includes a 50-seat patio. They’re offering elevated twists on bar food and classic comfort foods, as well as modernized takes on country club classic tipples and no-proof cocktails. Opened October 7. Read our coverage here. Bonchon (406 14th Av. SE., Minneapolis, 612-286-1700, bonchon.com): The Korean fried chicken wing chain has opened a fourth Twin Cities spot. The Dinkytown location joins a Bonchon in Uptown Minneapolis, Maple Grove and Mall of America. Opened Oct. 4. Hope Breakfast Bar (1 Leech St., St. Paul, hopebreakfast.com): It doesn’t have to be morning for bacon to be delicious. Restaurateur Brian Ingram (he started Cargo Food Authority… Read full this story
- Chip and Joanna Gaines' Restaurant Is Officially Open for Business—Get Your First Look!
- Gov. Gavin Newsom escalates coronavirus effort, asks all California restaurants and theaters to close
- Palo Alto Closing Several City Facilities And Institutes
- Alexandria Coronavirus: What's Open Closed, Canceled
- Coronavirus: Customers, Worker Brace For Fallout After Dine-In Restaurants, Bars Ordered To Close
- 9 Bedrooms, Carriage House Featured In Twin Cities Home
- Coronavirus outbreak:Restaurants can stay open in Mumbai but with riders; deliveries to continue
- Alpharetta/Milton: What's Open, Closed Amid Coronavirus Concerns
- Coronavirus Latest: Philly Councilmember Wants City To Use ‘All Means Possible’ To Secure Hahnemann Hospital As Treatment Center
- Mumbai under lockdown: Here’s the list of what will remain open, closed amid coronavirus outbreak
- Restaurants To Southland: 'We're Dying Unless We Get Customers'
- Save A Server, Help A Restaurant: Order Takeout In L.A.
Restaurant roll call: The latest openings and closings in the Twin Cities have 341 words, post on www.startribune.com at October 7, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.