She made the statement after a meeting with Indonesia President Joko Widodo on February 26 to discuss current economic development, Indonesia’s prospect and preparations for the annual IMF-World Bank meeting in Bali in October. A corner of Jakarta, Indonesia. Photo: alamy.com At the meeting, Lagarde praised President Joko Widodo and his cabinet for their economic management and policies. “We have also discussed the importance of achieving high economic growth to create jobs and support working generation that keeps growing,” she said. She added to meet the goal, revenues must be used to support development spending and continue reform of products, manpower and financial market. Regarding the preparation for the annual IMF-World Bank meeting in October, Lagarde thanked all parties for their cooperation so far in preparing the event. Source: VNA
- A strong economy translates into big sales this holiday
- Strong economy no boon for department store sales
- Oregon revenue forecast shows strong economy, bigger kicker
- Strong economy translates into big sales this holiday
- Christmas shoppers, strong economy combine for big retail sales
- Strong economy drives holiday spending boom in NYC
- Strong economy and low gas prices mean busy week for Thanksgiving travel
- Strong economy brings big holiday sales
- A strong economy translates into big holiday sales
- Small growth projected for Missouri state revenues despite strong economy
- Strong economy vs. shaky leadership: What does that mean for 2019?
- Strong economy does little to lift department store sales
IMF praises Indonesia’s strong economy have 238 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.