COMFORTABLE: Tầm Vị is a perfect replica of an old house of the Red River Delta in the old days. Photo courtesy of Tầm Vị By Thúy Hằng Just two weeks since our first visit to Tầm Vị – a restaurant dedicated to the authentic home-cooked style of Northern Việt Nam, especially old Hà Nội – we came back for the second time. Located in a cul-de-sac next to bustling Nguyễn Thái Học Street, the cosy restaurant is a perfect replica of an old house on the Red River Delta. From the wooden entrance to its tile roof, the two stone dog statues sitting outside, or the rough wall reminiscent of mud houses – every single detail create a nostalgic feeling for guests. Stepping through the entrance, guests are ushered into the brown “living room” with a set of long wooden tables and two couches, together with a pair of lacquer panels. Some Vietnamese traditional treats like chè lam, mứt sen (sweetened lotus seed), and kẹo dồi are displayed on the table for anyone who wants to try. For me, those small treats add to the warm welcome. Along a small staircase, we ascend to the second floor, which bears… Read full this story
- Ha Noi attracts highest FDI in 11 months
- Former Home and Away star Kate Ritchie has been granted an interim AVO against husband-of-nine-years Stuart Webb after 'incident at the couple's Randwick home'
- I.M. Pei's New York home open to offers
- Dacula Home For Sale Offers Rustic Features, Backyard Fire Pit
- Quinoa upma with cod fish & kaffir lime sauce, white chocolate golgappas: Bengalureans can't get enough of tasting menus
- The Most Anticipated New Restaurants Coming To Bucks Co. In 2020
- New Restaurant with 'American Flair' Coming to Ridgefield
- The best smart home devices for 2019
- Woman Killed, 2 People Injured After Car Slams Into Simi Valley Home
- Pop-up restaurants get personal
- dineLA Restaurant Week 2020 Coming Soon: Mark Your Calendars
- Are These Trending Miami Restaurants On Your Radar?
Home-style restaurant offers authentic taste of Ha Noi have 340 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 13, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.