Exhibition on Seoul's four-decade urbanization held in Hanoi The Saigon Times Daily A photo displayed at the "Seoul – A Metropolis after Four Decades" exhibition – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – A photo exhibition featuring the four-decade process of the South Korean capital city of Seoul to become a metropolis as present is being held in Hanoi. The "Seoul – A Metropolis after Four Decades" exhibition takes place at the Temple of Literature from now until October 12 and at the Korean Culture Center until October 30, according to the Vietnam News Agency. On display are 62 photographic works by 12 photographers, showcasing the conflicts between tradition and modernity, followed by the destruction and new construction of the city of Seoul. In other words, Seoul with its distinct development trends coexisting and clashing in the late 1960s until it has risen to become a megacity is reflected through the unique lens of generations of photographers. Young photographers with their own personalities as well as established photographers focus on describing the sufferings that modernization has brought to the city and the marks of modern history in this international metropolis of more than 10 million people in a sensible and rational visual language…. Read full this story
- US hold off Argentina in basketball exhibition
- 3 decades later, Brett is still ‘the Pine Tar Guy’
- Trying to stir things up at Ryder Cup
- Euro game must share spotlight with Asia
- Persistence pays off: South Korea wins Olympic bid
- No more Naptown: Super Bowl boosts Indy’s image
- Which new coaches are ready to soar?
- Saratoga marks 150 years of thoroughbred racing
- Weis leads list of top new coordinators
- US volleyball team readies for London
- The 2013 Boxing Hall of Fame class
- Satchel Paige could have been best ever
Exhibition on Seoul’s four-decade urbanization held in Hanoi have 280 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at October 7, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.